Video Plays, but Only Sound – RESOLVED

• I've been seeing a couple of reports of users having an issue where they are able to play videos just fine, but the playback consists only of sound, no actual video.

I'm currently just starting my investigation of this issue, so I'm not sure what's going on here, yet, or how many people it affects.

I'm leaving this thread very informal, right now– could you please let me know if you're experiencing this issue, along with the following information:

• Browser type/version number
    • Operating system
    • A specific video you are seeing this issue on (series title, episode number, sd/hd, sub/dub, EVS or Free)

At some point, I'll probably lock and clean this up a bit, but for right now, I'm just trying to get an idea of the scope of the issue.

• This post is deleted!

• When ever that happens I let play till it gets far ahead the put it back to the point where it stopped. That normally works.

• As I have not received reports of this issue occurring for some time and no one has commented in the thread about the issue in a long while, I'm marking this one RESOLVED. If you are still having this issue, please submit a ticket. Thanks!