Wont let me get premium

• every time i try to purchase premium it wont let me on the computer. i hit the free trial button then it takes me to put in my card stuff so i do. After i do that i hit the start subscription button and it doesn't nothing besides stay on the same page.I even tried it on my phone and it keeps giving me this box where it says that purchase cant be made right not and asks me if i want to manage my subscription. Then when i go to it it says i have the free trial and it will renew next moth. I do not have the benefits of premium, i still have ads and cant access the other premium options. i cant even watch dragon ball in English at ep. 6 and after. With that being said i have no clue what to do, i have contacted funimation and they said they are working on it but i am hoping this might be quicker or if someone else is having this problem.

• Let me reach out to @FunimationHelp on your behalf and we'll see if we can get down to the bottom of this.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

• @SpacemanHardy thank you so much!

• @thatboi95132 Same issue I've been trying for a week, even the paypal option does not work. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

• @jalex3 they havent got back with me in a few days, i have emailed them twice when a week and half span and also did this post so idk whats going on

• Ill post an update here If I ever manage to subscribe. A little more communication from funimaton would be appreciated.