Random episodes in viewing history

• Has anyone else had an issue with an occasional seemingly random episode popping up in their viewing history? In my case, I'm referring to the Windows 10 app.

Late last month, I changed my password again (as always, generating a random password in LastPass), but tonight the app indicates I apparently watched episode 45 of Eureka Seven and episode 7 of Gangsta (based on the "Watch Next" episode), despite never viewing either on Funimation.com.

Before anyone suggests the possibility of a keylogger or other malware on my system, I'll point out none of my other streaming accounts show any signs of such behavior.

At this point, I'm simply curious if anyone else has seen this type of behavior on their own account.

• @TheAncientOne Same here but my been different epsiode of Ghost in the Shell: Arise

• I have the same issue with Gangsta as well.

At this point, I'd attribute it to stupidity (of the website) rather than malice.

• This is a bug and not due to a virus or anything. It just does it whenever you watch something. If you check your history, something you did watch was probably replaced with one of the titles you mentioned. This happens a lot with simuldub videos.

• This post is deleted!