Suggestion for some QoL additions for Forums...

• I don't know if some of you guys have noticed, but since I've been using this forum I've found it to not only be a tad on the challenging side to navigate though, but I also end up getting indicators that never seem to clear no matter where it is that I look through in the forums...

Here's one thing I found to be missing for one since I made an account and started posting on the forums, and that thing is that there's no way to access your forum account profile page without first finding something you posted and THEN clicking on your profile icon on said post (at least to my knowledge as I've tried looking everywhere else... and the "My account" button on the top just takes you to your streaming profile account instead). This makes making edits to your profile and other things linked to it more tedious than it honestly needs to be. Even the Bethesda.net Forums which use a similar format to this have your forum account visible and accessible at all times...

Speaking of easily finding things... For some weird reason, the web browser will show you when you have a reply that hasn't been seen yet by your or something along those lines, but whenever you try and check everywhere (including marking all messages in the only visible inbox as read), it will still not go away, which tells me it is either a bug or I have a PM directed to me that I have no idea how to access, and this is not a good thing if you're trying to make your forums have good accessibility... If you need a visual, then it looks something like this:

https://imgur.com/a/zT88y

If the criticism sounds a bit harsh then I apologize, but this is one thing that has been driving me pretty crazy since first made a profile to stream and then eventually linked it to this forum (hell i'm not even sure if I linked it properly, but then again, clicking on "My Account" takes me to my Subscribed streaming account so idk...). If anyone knows that these issues have already been addressed and I am just not knowing where to look, then please let me know in this post, I'd very much appreciate it...

• @R3DBelmont This criticism isn't harsh at all. Thank you for sharing! I'll tag @sophie in on this so she can comment on it next time she's on.