I'm sad...

• The quality of streaming and a lot of other stuff has been dropping off why? I loved Funimation stayed on it for days with hardly any buffer issues now I've got them almost every 30mins. to an hour why explain it and don't tell me it's my connection, it isn't, trust me. I'm a huge multitasker why did you take off subtitles and cc for all the animes?? Even ones I've watched years ago with cc have nothing anymore. I have Been a member for a long time please stop concentrating on the merchandise sales and focus on paid streaming customers. If this is deleted which it probably will be, there are too many free streaming sites that don't buffer with a lot more categories and selections so stop and think before you have more customers as sad/upset/frustrated as I am.

With the utmost respect and faith towards you,
    Sevida/LaTTieSevi/Seki

• @Sevida said in I'm sad...:

The quality of streaming and a lot of other stuff has been dropping off why? I loved Funimation stayed on it for days with hardly any buffer issues now I've got them almost every 30mins. to an hour why explain it and don't tell me it's my connection, it isn't, trust me. I'm a huge multitasker why did you take off subtitles and cc for all the animes?? Even ones I've watched years ago with cc have nothing anymore. I have Been a member for a long time please stop concentrating on the merchandise sales and focus on paid streaming customers. If this is deleted which it probably will be, there are too many free streaming sites that don't buffer with a lot more categories and selections so stop and think before you have more customers as sad/upset/frustrated as I am.

With the utmost respect and faith towards you,
    Sevida/LaTTieSevi/Seki

@Sevida yup it still buffing for me and you can’t contact on phone or chat only email or tweet it crap. And that having us keep paiding when where not getting a service. It’s absolutely ridiculous. We are paid customers.

• the subtitles are leaving due to the partnership they have with Crunchyroll. Closed captions should still be available. if you don't see an option for them, then that's probably a glitch, and you should submit a ticket to support. Jsut be aware that closed captions are only available for shows that have had a home video release. So you wont see them on recent simuldubs

• @Getchman even some home videos don't have them which really sux...

• @gohan6425 I used to be on for days with little to no buffer issues, I dunno hope they'll pay attention and fix it...

• @Sevida Can you link to some of these home video releases that don't have CC on here. I have seen a few recent ones here, but they all have CC available.

As for the buffering, I personally don't have any issues with buffering at all, except when I have to reset my cable modem, since for some reason it slows down the connection after awhile and resetting it restores it to full speed. My connection is 100MBPS, but when I have to reset it and have the buffering issue at the time, it is down to 30MBPS. If my modem wasn't having these issues, I wouldn't have any buffering issues.

• @Ragnawind as soon as I come home from the hospital I'll make you a list. Keeping a connection to funimation here at the hospital is definitely not going to stay connected. Some are in my queue list I just need to be on my home router. I promise to draw up the list for you very soon. (。◕‿‿◕。)づ