Where do I go for help aside from the Contact Us box?

• Hello everyone,

I'm new here and I seem to have lost the ability to post comments on Anime. I used to be able to but then it suddenly went away. I've used the 'Contact Us' box [ 3 times] but I seem to get nowhere with the replies.

• I'll be meeting with Customer Support today and will ask about this issue. I've also asked our QA Team to look into it.

[Update]
    I'm unable to reproduce the issue on my account, but my account is very old, so it's not a great test. Could you please explain what you mean by "then it suddenly went away"? Could you post a screenshot and include a link to where you are tying to comment on the site?

• @Sophie

0_1522983056608_Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 10.49.56 PM.png

Normally when I used to post a comment, a picture of my avatar would appear to the left of the textbox, but now it doesnt.

I can't really explain "then it suddenly went away." I was able to post comments one day, then the next day I lost the ability too. According to my search history, the last time I was able to comment was on March 18, 2018, and it was on episode 251 of Dragon Ball Z.

https://www.funimation.com/shows/dragon-ball-z/gotenks-is-born/uncut/?lang=english

I went to the same link above today, and I still can't comment

0_1522983422747_Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 10.54.46 PM.png

I also wanted to point out that Funimation changed my username to "Hydroxen3642" but on the forums my username is still "Hydroxen." (I don't know if that would help you)

When I emailed Funimation about my commenting issue, they said it was due to a username recognition error.

0_1522983796130_Screen Shot 2018-04-05 at 11.02.51 PM.png

Based on that reply, I should've been able to comment and change my username but I can't do either.

• This site seriously needs to hire new web developers. Or at least crack the whip on their current ones. There's a lot broken throughout the site, and many of the issues wouldn't even take a day to fix (assuming the code was structured properly.)

I recently discovered that I couldn't post a comment, but after much editing, discovered that removing the word "busty"... "fixed" it. This has actually happened a few times, and my only thought is there must be listeners applied to specific words that are screwing with the submission process.

• Honestly, it's ridiculous. I can't seem to get help from anyone in Customer Support, and I'm losing hope in the forums. The buffering in this website is astonishing. This is literally the first time I've seen a website with such a terrible buffer. I could pause an episode for 10 minutes, and the buffer will only move a couple of seconds in advance. According to other threads, it's been like this for years. If any moderater is reading this, then I highly recommended you listen to @testnamehere and get new web developers. I am all for supporting anime but why should I pay approximately $6 when I can easily go to another website that works a lot better and is free. My monthly subscription expires in two days and I don't plan on renewing it because of buffering, lack of help, and commenting problems.

@Sophie I replied detailing my problems with my comment issue about 4 days ago, and I haven't heard back so I trust you will solve this when you return. I know there was another person (in another thread) who had the exact same commenting problem as me, so maybe you could use my information to help them. The paragraph above isn't directed towards you. It's directed to Funimation, in general. But I truly thank you for your help though.

I'm going to another website for dubbed anime so please feel free to lock this thread if no one else is using it.

Thank you :)