Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

• There was no subforum for this show, so I'm hoping that this area is appropriate since I know it's a CLAMP series.

That being said, does anyone know why we can't stream any of the episodes for Season 1 or Season 2? I'm assuming Funimation still owns the rights to the series since this site currently has the full show available in the shop, but only the OVAs seem to be available for streaming right now.

• yeah :< i wana watch it T_T

• @damensha:

yeah :< i wana watch it T_T

i watched all of them to the last 2 ova's they need to make more because the way it ended seems like there would be more

• I want to watch the whole series as well but can't afford to buy them on disc c'mon FUNimation please put all the episodes for streaming

• @darkking74:

i watched all of them to the last 2 ova's they need to make more because the way it ended seems like there would be more

The series ends on a cliffhanger because clamp is writing tsubasa world chronicle - the sequel - and have only made about 1 manga last I checked, anyway it would still be nice to see the rest of at least the canon arcs on streaming