Hellsing Ultimate episodes 9-10 release dates & licensing Discussion

• I want to encourage Funimation to dub the last two remaining episodes of the awesome vampire anime Hellsing Ultimate.

Who's with me?

• ill support it. i just pray that my hopes and dreams for this coming out are not crushed.

• Trust me, you're not alone in wanting this. Hopefully they'll get the licenses some time this year because this long wait is killing me.

• It's so upsetting to me that they have yet to do it, that I've refrained buying any of their anime until it is done. It's been so long, what if one of the voice actors were to die or something!? >_<

My friends are in with me on this, trying to get their friends in on it. Some of which were apparently already doing it. I feel really mistreated with how abusive this whole Hellsing Ultimate experience has been. (not entirely their fault mind you) but if they're going to get our hopes up like this that we'll finally get what we've been dying for… and then tease us again and again with it... >_< Just so frustrating.

I really hope they get the ball rolling. I mean, if they just, do it, I can start hooking up other animes I like again. :3 But I'm too stubborn to give in before hand.

I should note though, if they'd at least explain what the hold up is, I'd be willing to start purchasing anime again as well. It's the silence that's such a slap to the face right now. ~_~

• It's probably licensing costs and pricing issues. That's usually the hold-up in this situation. Plus with just two episodes Funimation may be wondering if they can release it at the same price as the four episode sets and having issues making profit and covering royalties if they have to sell it at half price. Of course, when it's that kind of thing they have to be tight-lipped about it. It can seriously hurt negotiations, if they can even talk about them at all, if they come out and basically say "We want to release it, but the Japanese company is being too greedy." That can kill negotiations instantly for obvious reasons.

• doesn't help that Geneon has changed hands twice in the last couple years

• @firestormmk3:

It's probably licensing costs and pricing issues. That's usually the hold-up in this situation. Plus with just two episodes Funimation may be wondering if they can release it at the same price as the four episode sets and having issues making profit and covering royalties if they have to sell it at half price. Of course, when it's that kind of thing they have to be tight-lipped about it. It can seriously hurt negotiations, if they can even talk about them at all, if they come out and basically say "We want to release it, but the Japanese company is being too greedy." That can kill negotiations instantly for obvious reasons.

OVAs 9 and 10 would most likely come packaged with the three "Hellsing: The Dawn" OVAs, so I doubt it has much (if anything) to do with what you said.

• @Getchman:

doesn't help that Geneon has changed hands twice in the last couple years

You're probably right to an extent, but a delay this ridiculous makes it seem like something else may be affecting the issue. It would just be nice to know what that is and/or if we're ever going to see the issue resolved.

• if they say that there not fans will mob i am talking about rioting louting murder seaside shit will go down

• Was triple-posting really necessary? :dumb:

• @jumpnosher:

I want to encourage Funimation to dub the last two remaining episodes of the awesome vampire anime Hellsing Ultimate.

Who's with me?

i am with u this show is amazing my friends think so too
    hope they get the show rolling again

• @killer490:

i am with u this show is amazing my friends think so too
    hope they get the show rolling again

Why is it that no one ever reads through the threads?

Hellsing Ultimate 9 & 10 Licensed

This thread is more or less obsolete now.