Roku Channel does not load past opening screen [RESOLVED]

• There was an issue that started around 1:40 a.m. on January 28, 2014 where the FUNimation Roku Channel would not load past the initial startup screen. Other users reported suddenly not being able to access content if they were already in the channel.

This issue was resolved at 10:00 a.m. on January 28, 2014, roughly 20 minutes after the Project Manager was made aware of it. The cause behind this issue has been fixed. The channel itself is receiving a fix to prevent the cause of this issue from affecting the FUNimation Roku Channel again.

If you are still having trouble getting past the opening screen, please remove and reinstall the FUNimation Roku Channel. Then restart your Roku. If that does not work, then please wait for the update that will be available on or before Friday, January 31, 2014.

Please do not post in any other Roku threads in FUNimation Help about this issue. Those posts will be deleted.

I will update this thread when the Roku Channel Store has the updated version of the channel. The current build has a date of January 16, 2014, so the build that you will need will have a date later than this.

The update to the Roku Channel is ready! :)

To update, you can either:
    1. Remove the channel and then re-install from the Roku Channel Store.
    OR
    2. From the Roku menu, select "Settings", then select "System update".
    OR
    3. From the Roku menu, select "Search", then enter "FUNimation", and then select it and "Add Channel"

• I've received 3 reports from users still unable to load the channel past the initial loading screen since posting this issue tracker thread. As the cause behind this issue appears to happen periodically, that could be why the channel is still not fully back to normal for some users. The update that will prevent this cause from affecting the Roku channel is coming with the next update.

As of this time, the update has not made it to the Roku Channel Store yet.

• Since I've still had a few reports from users regarding this issue, I have asked our Project Manager to keep an eye on the cause behind it until the update to the Roku channel is ready. In case you are curious, my Roku LT and Roku 2 XD have been able to load the channel and play videos, and I've been checking them periodically since I was made aware of this issue. Our Project Manager's Roku was not able to load the channel while this issue was occurring, but can now.

As of this time, the update has not made it to the Roku Channel Store yet.

• As of this time, the update has not made it to the Roku Channel Store yet. I have not received any Roku support tickets in two days, so the actual cause of the issue seems to at least no longer be occurring.

• Update is ready!

• As I have not received any support tickets regarding this issue since the update was posted, I am unstickying this thread and considering the issue to be resolved. If you notice any other Roku Channel issues, please visit www.funimation.com/support and choose "Technical - Roku Channel" as the Reason for Contact.

Thanks!