Tournament Arc: Sexy Men vs Sexy Ladies Official Match up and Trash Talk Central!

• HERE YE! HERE YE! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS AND OTAKU OF ALL AGES. WE HAVE GATHERED 128 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST CHARMING, MOST SEXY MEN AND ANIME WOMEN AND HERE AND NOW THEY WILL BATTLE. FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WE WILL VOTE TO DETERMINE ONE MALE AND ONE FEMALE REP AND A FINAL DUEL FOR THE YEARS SEXY BRAGGING RIGHTS WILL BE ON THE LINE. THIS THREAD IS OUR HOME BASE FOR ALL THE MATCH UP INFO AND TRASH TALK DOWN-LO. MATCHES WILL COMMENCE EVERY NIGHT AT 6PM EST (unless im at work or delayed) AND WE WILL HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE. AND NOW FOR YOUR STARTING BRACKETS!

AS ALWAYS LADIES FIRST!!

The Challonge Page

Match 1: Bisky Kruger (Buff) from Hunter X Hunter VS Akari Kawamoto from March Comes in Like a Lion
    Match 2: Bishamoten from Noragami VS Atsuko Yoshida from Keijo!!!!!!!!
    Match 3: Bulma from Dragon Ball Z VS Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
    Match 4: Kiyoko Shimizu from Haikyu VS Touka Kirishima from Tokyo Ghoul
    Match 5: Rindo Kobayashi from Food Wars VS Tea Gardner from Yu-Gi-Oh!
    Match 6: Celty Sturluson from Durarara VS Saeko Busujima from Highschool of the Dead
    Match 7: Balsa Yonsa from Moribito VS Aoi Asahina vrom Danganronpa 3: Future Arc
    Match 8: Akira Mado from Tokyo Ghoul VS Hifumi Yamada from New Game!
    Match 9: Tsunade from Naruto/Naruto Shippuden VS Sakura Haruno from Naruto Shippuden
    Match 10: CC from Code Geass VS Lust - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Match 11: Sakie Satou from Interviews with Monster Girls VS Satsuki Kiryuin from Kill la Kill
    Match 12: Major Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex VS Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail
    Match 13: Yumemi Hoshino from Planetarian VS Alexis Rhodes from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    Match 14: Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood VS Michiko Malandro from Michiko and Hatchin
    Match 15: Kou Yagami from New Game VS Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Match 16: Urd from Ah! My Goddess VS Hotaru Shidare From Dagashi Kashi
    Match 17: Hange Zoë from Attack on Titan VS K.K. from Blood Blockade Battlefront
    Match 18: Fuu from Samurai Champloo VS Olivier Mira Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Match 19: Alex Benedetto from Gangsta VS Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan
    Match 20: Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade from Monogatari VS Seras Victoria from Hellsing Ultimate
    Match 21: Artoria Pendragon from Fate\Zero VS Revy from Black Lagoon
    Match 22: Yuuko Ichihara from xxxHolic VS Rider/Medusa from Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works VS
    Match 23: Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop VS Oscar de Jarjeyes from Rose of Versailles
    Match 24: Beast from Black Butler: Book of Circus VS Yona from Yona of the Dawn
    Match 25: Momoko Hyakushiki from Nanbaka VS Hakuei Ren from Magi
    Match 26: Alice Nakiri from Food Wars VS Akane Tsunemori from Psycho pass
    Match 27: Holo from Spice & Wolf VS Mauve from ACCA-13: Territory Inspection Department
    Match 28: Moriko Morioka from Recovery of an MMO Junkie VS Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill
    Match 29: Galko from Please tell me Galko-Chan VS Shiki Ryougi from Kara no Kyoukai
    Match 30: Zero-two from Darling in the FRANXX VS Fujiko Mine from Lupin III the Woman Called Fujiko Mine
    Match 31: Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats VS Shura Kirigakure from Blue Exorcist
    Match 32: Chain Sumeragi from Blood Blockade Battlefront VS Nana Osaki from NANA

WITH THAT OUT OF THE WAY HERE COME THE MEN

The Challonge Bracket

Match 1: Kuga Terunori from Food Wars VS Noctis Lucis Caelum from Final Fantasy XV Kingsglave
    Match 2: Lordgenome from Gurren Lagann VS Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach
    Match 3: Johan Liebert from Monster VS The Count from Gankutsuou: the Count of Monte Cristo
    Match 4: Nino from ACCA-13: Territory Inspection Department VS Zen Wisteria from Snow White with the Red Hair
    Match 5: German Luis from Garo the Animation VS Arsine Lupin from Lupin the 3rd
    Match 6: Nanashi from Sword of the Stranger VS Osamu Daizai from Bungo Stray Dogs
    Match 7: Koro Sensei from Assassination Classroom VS Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    Match 8: Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler VS Naruto from Naruto Uzumaki Shippuden
    Match 9: Tadaomi Karasuma from Assassination Classroom VS Romani Archaman from Fate/Grand Order: First Order
    Match 10: Batou from Ghost in the Shell VS Shokudaikiri Mitsutada from Touken Ranbu Hanamaru
    Match 11: Monkey D Luffy from One Piece VS Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist
    Match 12: Son Goku from Dragon BAll Z VS Haruka Nanase from FREE!
    Match 13: Arata Kaizaki from ReLIFE VS Duke Togo from Golgo 13
    Match 14: Ellias Ainsworth from The Ancient Magus Bride VS Joseph Jostar from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency
    Match 15: Lancer from Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works VS Gintoki Sakata from Gintama
    Match 16: Shinya Hiiragi from Seraph of the End VS Kiba from Wolf's Rain
    Match 17: Klaus Von Reinherz from Blood Blockade Battlefront VS Tatsumi Oga from Beelzebub
    Match 18:Victor Nikforov from Yuri on Ice VS Sword from GARO: Vanishing Line
    Match 19: Jotaro Kujo from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure; Stardust Crusaders VS Reigen Arataka from Mob Psycho 100
    Match 20: Yue from Cardcaptor Sakura VS Rider/Iskandar from Fate/Zero
    Match 21: Rodger Smith from The Big O VS Makoto Tachibana from Free Iwatobi Swim Club
    Match 22:Ban from The Seven Deadly Sins VS Son Hak from Yona of the Dawn
    Match 23: Char Aznable from Mobile Suit Gundam VS Tomoe from Kamisama Kiss
    Match 24: Kamina from Gurren Lagann VS Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid Sama
    Match 25: Major Alex Louis Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist VS Kogoro Akechi from Trickster
    Match 26: Levi from Attack on Titan VS Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass
    Match 27: Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man VS Luck Gandor from Baccano!
    Match 28: Tetsuo Takahashi from Interviews with Monster Girls VS Ginko from MushiShi
    Match 29: Kenny Nakajima from You're Under Arrest! VS Yuri Katsuki from Yuri on Ice
    Match 30: Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul VS Karna from Fate/Apcorophya
    Match 31: Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop VS Jean-Jacques Leroy from Yuri On ICE!!!
    Match 32: Shinya Kogami from Psycho Pass VS Mikaela Hyakuya from Seraph of the End

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT. STARTING TOMORROW AT 6PM EST WE WILL RUN WOMEN'S BATTLES 1-16, WEDNESDAY WOMEN'S 17-32, THURSDAY MEN'S 1-16, FRIDAY MEN'S 17-32. ONE VOTE PER ROUND. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND TRASH TALK BUT NO BRIGADING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. PLEASE KEEP IT CIVIL AND KEEP IT CLEAN AND MAY THE SEXIST ONE WIN.

Note: I'll include images later. I've been up since 3;30am y'all.

• Hak vs Ban?
    Levi vs Suzaku?
    alt text

• This hasn't started yet and I am salty already.

• @Queenira You got to show me how you get that web site to work I try it ones and never work for me correctly. Though I guess it was for the better for me b/c that when just when on to do it via google hangout the old school way of doing it.

Anyway looking forward to all the matches.

• @gohan6425 There was a lot of screaming involved.

But I learned you just gotta copy and past the names into the box with one name per line

• @Queenira said in Tournament Arc: Sexy Men vs Sexy Ladies Official Match up and Trash Talk Central!:

@gohan6425 There was a lot of screaming involved.

But I learned you just gotta copy and past the names into the box with one name per line

@Queenira Yeah that what I did but everytime I would put it in it would only show the number no names that I type in.

• @gohan6425 No numbers just names

• sees Match 9 of the boys
    He's dead Jim

• You are lacking Mikaela and got 2 Shinya for Seraph of the end.

• @GoldCrusader I noticed this and it will be fixed.

this is why we don't do this after being awake for so long

• I just noticed this was called Trash Talk Central.

This is gonna be the best tournament ever.

• I don't even know like half of the people in the tournament.

• @MidnightAoshi It'll be a good opportunity to discover some awesome new shows then through this tournament, because there are a lot of really good series there.

• THE FIRST DAYS MATCHES ARE UP. YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE.

• So many hard choices already!

Although I know who my winner would be, can't wait for me to get a chance to talk up mah boi!

alt text

• @emdier Yeah theirs a few new ones I might try to watch. If only their were more hours in the day so I can have time to watch them though.

• I just had the wildest idea!

OK, hear me out...

what if...

bear with me...

wait for it...

we had pictures in the match-ups?

alt text

• @Nobu Dude I'm sorry they're not there. I will try to get them there asap

• Hey guys.

So I forgot I am going to see Free! Take your marks tonight. The brackets for today will be up a little later than normal.

• Have fun at your beefcake dinner. ;)

• Apologies for the late brackets. I went to go see my swimming husband Makoto and his friends...I mean to the movies! The Second half of the ladies bracket is up. However its Update Time! The following lovely ladies have made it onto the second round while the others have been pushed into a kiddie pool full of chocolate pudding. There was one tie and it was settled via coin flip

The winners are as follows:

1. Akari Kawamoto
    2. Bishamon
    3. Tifa Lockhart
    4. Touka Kirishima
    5. Rindo Kobayashi
    6. Saeko Busujima (advancing via a 2-1 win in coin flip)
    7. Aoi Asahina
    8. Hifumi Yamada
    9. Tsunade
    10. Lust
    11. Sakie Satou
    12. Mirajane Strauss
    13. Yumemi Hoshino
    14. Michiko Milandro
    15. Kou Yagami
    16. Urd

Congratulations to the winners. Now onto the next round!

Also stop quoting when you vote.