Dragon Ball Season Disc Set question.

• I purchased "Dragon Ball Season 2" the blue brick.... and it has Krillin on the front.

I noticed on the back of my season 1 disc set, it says "EPISODES 1-31 UNCUT AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!" my season two disc set does not say that. Does that mean anything? Or was it just something they put on season 1?

• There used to be releases of the edited-for-TV episodes for the syndicated broadcast, back in the day.

• @kbarg said in Dragon Ball Season Disc Set question.:

I purchased "Dragon Ball Season 2" the blue brick.... and it has Krillin on the front.

I noticed on the back of my season 1 disc set, it says "EPISODES 1-31 UNCUT AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME!" my season two disc set does not say that. Does that mean anything? Or was it just something they put on season 1?

@kbarg I can actually answer this question see the first 13 episodes of Dragonball from the Funimation version of the dub we’re never where released in single set on dvd or vhs here in the United States only in Australia. First 13 episodes of Dragonball that you get are from the ocean studios version of the English dub because those for 13 episodes of Dragonball were owned by Universal for the home media distribution at the time for those 13 episodes. By the time Funimation got the rights to the home media rights of the first 13 episodes funimation were in the process of releasing the blue bricks of Dragonball. Which is why it says for the first time because a lot of those episodes of that dub were never available except for on TV broadcast. For the first 13 episodes of dragonball.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Original_Home_Video_Releases Here more info yes it was only 13 but still it tell you what you need to know.