Hero of Greatness Tournament 2018 Running Up Bowl Match!

• 0_1519692438426_hero of greatness logo.png

Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for 1 FALL! Which has a 24 Hour Time Limit! And it is for the 2018 3rd Places of the 1st Annual Heroes of Greatness Championship Running Up Bowl of 2 Bracket 1 and 2 Conference Championship Loser! The only way to declare victory is to get 11 votes against your opponent 11 votes will immediately declare you the winner and or whoever has the highest by the end of that 24 hours will be the winner of 3rd place and the loser will get 4th Places.

Introducing 1st:

Alstolfo 0_1519692271429_Alstolfo.jpg vs. Iskandar 0_1519694215822_Iskandar.jpg

The NEW Rules for voting is a like this:

You will now put both participants down but he the different.

Person A - 3 vs. Person B - 2
    Person C - 0 vs. Person D - 4
    Person E - 1 vs. Person F - 3

You put the number down but you ONLY bold the person your voting for with the new add number in for that person your voting for. You still voted in order of how there listed on the bracket.

Notes: Bracket 1 get the top spot and Bracket 2 get the Bottom spot in case for tie breaker thing.

Also no changing picks and again NO cheating!

• Alstolfo - 1 via coin flip
    Iskandar - 0

• Alstolfo - 2
    Iskandar - 0

Sorry Iskandar, I gotta go with Astolfo!

• Alstolfo - 2
    Iskandar - 1

• I love you Astolfo, you're precious and I love you......but I gotta go with my King!

Alstolfo - 2
    Iskandar - 2

Also even if it's for 3rd place I DID get my Rider vs Rider battle after all!

• Alstolfo - 3
    Iskandar - 2

• That's way too hard...I love them both so much :/

Alstolfo - 3
    Iskandar - 3

• Alstolfo - 3
    Iskandar - 4

• Alstolfo - 4
    Iskandar - 4