Hero of Greatness Tournament 2018 Bracket 1 Conference Championship Round Match!

• 0_1519692438426_hero of greatness logo.png

Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for 1 FALL! Which has a 24 Hour Time Limit! And it is for the 2018 1st Annual Heroes of Greatness Championship! The only way to declare victory is to get 11 votes against your opponent 11 votes will immediately declare you the winner and or whoever has the highest by the end of that 24 hours will be the winner and will move you on to the Super Bowl Final! The losers of this Round will go to battle for 3rd and 4th place in the Running Up Bowl.

Now without further ado the winner of the Super Bowl Final will get this Championship Belt!

Take off the black blanket off the table

0_1520101107909_Hero Of Greatness Champion Belt of 2018.png

Thank to @emdier for making this Belt before I had a change to make one.

The crowd cheer like CRAZY!

Now let get on with the match!

Introducing 1st:

Izuku Midoriya “Deku” 0_1519691865160_Deku.jpg vs. Alstolfo 0_1519692271429_Alstolfo.jpg

The NEW Rules for voting is a like this:

You will now put both participants down but he the different.

Person A - 3 vs. Person B - 2
    Person C - 0 vs. Person D - 4
    Person E - 1 vs. Person F - 3

You put the number down but you ONLY bold the person your voting for with the new add number in for that person your voting for. You still voted in order of how there listed on the bracket.

Also no changing picks and again NO cheating!

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 1
    Astolfo - 0

I all in Deku let go bro...

Astolfo - 1

(alt text

Izuku is great, don't get me wrong. But Astolfo just managed to really stand out even in a series that wasn't that great. You really get the sense that he is a true hero, through and through. He does whatever it takes to protect the innocent and he stands by his word, regardless of the consequences for him.

Plus, he rides a Hippogriff in to battle. Coolest Rider.

Astolfo - 2

Astolfo - 3

Astolfo - 4

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 2
    Astolfo - 4

I love them both a whole lot, but I will always support my boy Deku.

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 3
    Astolfo - 4

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 4
    Astolfo - 4