Hero of Greatness Tournament 2018 Quarterfinals Round Bracket 1 Matches!

• 0_1519692438426_hero of greatness logo.png

Ladies and Gentlemen! The following contest is scheduled for 1 FALL! Which has a 24 Hour Time Limit! And it is for the 2018 1st Annual Heroes of Greatness Championship! The only way to declare victory is to get 11 votes against your opponent 11 votes will immediately declare you the winner and or whoever has the highest by the end of that 24 hours will be the winner and will move you on to the Bracket 1 Conference Championship Round!

Also I just received word in the Conference Championship Round we will be Introducing the 1st Ever Heroes of Greatness Championship Belt the Champion will be trying to win in this Tournament! That right you though we have trophies in this tournament? It all about the "BIG GOLD BELT"

So with that said let get it started!

Introducing 1st:

0_1519692345309_fink2.png

Izuku Midoriya “Deku” 0_1519691865160_Deku.jpg vs. Alphone Elrie 0_1519692119999_Alphonse Elric.jpg

Ahiru/Duck 0_1519692137093_Ahiru,Duck.jpg vs. Alstolfo 0_1519692271429_Alstolfo.jpg

The NEW Rules for voting is a like this:

You will now put both participants down but he the different.

Person A - 3 vs. Person B - 2
    Person C - 0 vs. Person D - 4
    Person E - 1 vs. Person F - 3

You put the number down but you ONLY bold the person your voting for with the new add number in for that person your voting for. You still voted in order of how there listed on the bracket.

Also no changing picks and again NO cheating!

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 1
    Alphonse Elric - 0

Ahiru/Duck - 0
    Astolfo - 1 via coin flip

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 2
    Alphonse Elric - 0

Ahiru/Duck - 1
    Astolfo - 1

Both these choices are actually really hard. All 4 characters really fit the heroic mentality, but I just had to go with the ones I felt fit it better. Ahiru vs. Astolfo I did really have to think about though.

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 3
    Alphonse Elric - 0

Ahiru/Duck - 1
    Astolfo - 2

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 4
    Alphonse Elric - 0

Ahiru/Duck - 1
    Astolfo - 3

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 4
    Alphonse Elric - 1

Ahiru/Duck - 1
    Astolfo - 4

Both Deku and Al are characters I really like but just so this doesn't turn into a curbstomp I wanna give Al one too.

• Izuku Midoriya “Deku” - 5
    Alphonse Elric - 1

Ahiru/Duck - 1
    Astolfo - 5

Alphonse Elric - 2

Ahiru/Duck - 2
    Astolfo - 5

Alphonse Elric - 3

Ahiru/Duck - 3
    Astolfo - 5