Im looking for information on the following anime as i cant find a credible source online

• I have herd several rumors about the final arc of bleach being made and dubbed is this true ?

I have heard ungodly amount of buzz about fairy-tail coming back is this true ?

the following titles left the worst cliffhangers too me gaping doors for a second seasons Lately im falling in love with several anime that only has 12 -24 episodes getting kinda annoying .

Is Tales of Zestiria the X
    No game No life
    Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
    In Another World With My Smartphone
    Knights and magic
    Yu-Gi-Oh Gx
    Skywizards academy
    Dragnar academy
    Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor
    theres about 18 more but thows are my most want for any information

• Not sure about Bleach.
    Fairy Tail is getting another anime this year. https://myanimelist.net/anime/35972/Fairy_Tail_2018
    No Game no Life has a movie (looks like a prequel).
    Is it wrong to pick up girls is getting another season. It also has a spin off series that aired last year.

I am not sure about any of the others, I didn't watch them, so they aren't really on my radar.

I would suggest checking out Anime News Network, they tend to have have lots of news on upcoming series and announcements. They have Facebook and Twitter if you want to keep track.
    Sites like My Anime List do list confirmed sequels, even if they have not aired and air dates are unknown, so worth a look to see what might be listed (I know Attack on Titan season 2 was up for like, 2+ years before any dates were confirmed, as is Steins;Gate 0).

Don't give up home on a new adaptation of something. There have been quite a few new seasons of older anime (10+ years since the last season) lately and upcoming.

• Thanks for the Update !

If i can recommend 2 anime's out of that list that you need to check out
    Knights and magic

• Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? second season and movie announced not to long ago. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-02-18/is-it-wrong-to-try-to-pick-up-girls-in-a-dungeon-anime-gets-2nd-season-film-project/.127949

Anything you have heard about bleach is a lie nothing has been confirmed. And no news about anything else you mentioned (although not sure about yugioh since I don't follow)

Also didn't Tales of Zestiria the X have an ending? So I would assume it's not coming back.

• @valtur said in Im looking for information on the following anime as i cant find a credible source online:

I have herd several rumors about the final arc of bleach being made and dubbed is this true ?

I have heard ungodly amount of buzz about fairy-tail coming back is this true ?

the following titles left the worst cliffhangers too me gaping doors for a second seasons Lately im falling in love with several anime that only has 12 -24 episodes getting kinda annoying .

Is Tales of Zestiria the X
    No game No life
    Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
    In Another World With My Smartphone
    Knights and magic
    Yu-Gi-Oh Gx
    Skywizards academy
    Dragnar academy
    theres about 18 more but thows are my most want for any information

Tales of Zestiria and Skywizards are definitely done (barring some obscure spin-off), but Skywizards was a financial disaster of LEGENDARY proportions. I don't know about YuGiOh or Bleach as I was never a fan to keep up with them. Fairy Tail, is finished in print, and has one more season left to close the anime which is supposed to start this year. As mentioned, Is it Wrong to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon (DanMachi) is still continuing, but no word on when. The others are still producing new written materials, so there is a chance.

Having said that, "No Game, No Life" has a bit of unusual history, so there's no way to know whether the original story will be completed. There are spin-offs, and quite a bit of material from the original LN series, but there have been massive breaks because of the authors personal life. The most recent LN finally came out a month ago, after a year and a half break. Normally, that kind of break in a LN would be the end of the series, but this is an extremely popular series in Japan. A lot of people have claimed this series to be the reason isekai are popular, and it was definitely one of the earliest to reach mainstream status.

• It won't be Zestiria, but another "Tales of" anime will probably be produced eventually.