[Customer Support] A word from the Team

• 2/16

For those who've experienced unusually long response times for shop inquiries and other customer support needs, we'd like to extend our sincerest apologies.

We’ve been listening to your feedback and have made several recent changes to improve the overall customer experience. This includes enlisting new and additional customer support staff for improved response times and care, as well as moving and centralizing our distribution hub to Texas, ensuring products arrive to your door accurately and in a timely fashion. Those changes caused a few unexpected service disruptions which some of you experienced, as we worked to get everything in place for the better. The good news is, we’re now ready to hit the ground running!

For customers currently experiencing issues with their purchase of Yuri!!! On Ice LE, our newly acquired care team is working diligently to answer all of your submitted tickets. We greatly appreciate your patience during our our 2nd largest shop release to date!

Please continue to provide feedback @FunimationHelp on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Thank you for your continued support!

-Funimation Team

0_1518817754433_White face.jpg

• A big thank you back to them. I know its not easy when you have such a big part of your system uprooted, changed and moved and to still be pleasant. Everyone I worked with gave me a quick answer and replied with kindness. I hope the new situtation works put well! Thank you team!

• @JayHairston I don't want to derail this thread, but it was mentioned that this is the 2nd largest shop release to date. I'm curious what was the largest?

• @pleco_breeder said in [Customer Support] A word from the Team:

@JayHairston I don't want to derail this thread, but it was mentioned that this is the 2nd largest shop release to date. I'm curious what was the largest?

I bet "Your Name" is right up there. The Limited Edition is OOS at RightStuf ans Funimation

• @pleco_breeder I believe it was Your Name. :) Would have to confirm.

• I knew Your name was popular but I guess I did not realize how popular. I really need to watch it one of these days but it's so hard for me to get motivated for a romance story.

• @MRy27 it's not really a romance story. It has it but so does stuff like One Piece and Assassination Classroom which I don't think anyone would classify as romance stories.

• Sent in a ticket on Friday and waiting for a non automated response back via email?

• @fatman123 said in [Customer Support] A word from the Team:

Sent in a ticket on Friday and waiting for a non automated response back via email?

This post makes it sound like they are a bit behind so it make take longer than normal to get a response. Is Funi staffed on the weekends?

• @TyrandesQuiver said in [Customer Support] A word from the Team:

@fatman123 said in [Customer Support] A word from the Team:

Sent in a ticket on Friday and waiting for a non automated response back via email?

This post makes it sound like they are a bit behind so it make take longer than normal to get a response. Is Funi staffed on the weekends?

No idea? Just stating I've reported 3 episodes in a series with my issue and just an auto bot response nothing new with that.. You have a valid point it was on Friday night but now going on Tuesday with no human response is slow in my book? Just stating in this thread.

• @TyrandesQuiver said in [Customer Support] A word from the Team:

Is Funi staffed on the weekends?

No, except maybe essential personnel. Customer Service is not.

• I'm on PS4 using funimation now but I just looked on my PC and episode 7,13 and 19 play in jap. From the comments on your web browser on pc other people joke about it looks like i'm the first to report it lolz. I had this happen to me months back and made a shout out to @sophie on your forum but i didn't press it plus it not their job to report everything as they're duper busy so i making a ticket on it like I should. Delete the app on PS4 and download it again but nope. All other episodes play in English for the show my otome!

When you do get around to fixing those episodes I would also maybe look up the comments for each of those episodes and delete them or respond that you fixed them I would do on the comments on PC! Above is a copy and paste of the ticket I sent in... Just looked and episode 7 someone said they reported so I stand corrected! @sophie

• I hate to complain again in these forums, but I'm at my wit's end at this point. After two months, I still don't have a resolution to my issue. Customer Service doesn't seem to read the actual messages I send and doesn't respond to follow-up messages at all. What else exactly can I do?

I was missing four items in my order. I informed Funimation about this and asked for them to be shipped to me. Instead, they were cancelled unilaterally and I was told I could reorder them "if they were in stock" and then get back in touch to get shipping costs waived. They are in stock (why couldn't customer service check this?) but at double the price I paid (why couldn't customer service check this?). And it's been two days since I responded saying this. How do I get my items at this point, at the price I paid? I'm now stuck with items I wouldn't have ordered separately and at this point I don't really have any faith in customer service to respond timely or make appropriate adjustments to any new order I place given their track record so far.

• @barbatus Hey barbatus, shoot me a message at jay.hairston@funimation.com with your order information, I'll speak with the shop team personally tomorrow and see if I can get an update on your specific case. Very sorry for the delay!

-J