Need some help?

• I was wondering if you guys need any help with anything, like something a young girl could do?
    If I'm not to much of a bother I would like to be a voice actor, or maybe someone to come up with new ideas or continue an old series. Possibly a person to come up with new character designs or clothing and setting as well… But please consider this question:

May I be a new member of the Funimation staff?

• Funimation's current job listings:
    http://funimation.myexacthire.com/searchlistings.php
    Sadly there are no job openings, you can sign up for updates through an email if you're interested. You mention jobs for a young girl but you will have to be 18 or older to legally work for Funimation. If you are interested in voice acting, your best bet would be to obtain a degree in a related field (theater ect) and work on an active portfolio to showcase your skills.
    You also mention new ideas and continuing old series, actually Funimation has nothing to do with the actual art and animation of the anime they release, they are a licensing and domestic publishing company.

The best thing you can do is involve yourself with the anime community, get your friends interested, and learn how anime is released in the US. Maybe someday you can get a job with Funimation, but it will take many years and a lot of passion, and a lot of boring reading and studying as well.