Navigational woes...

• This used to be the previous view, in particular, take note of where the clock, tag, flame, and magnifying glass are situated over to the right:

0_1518523396305_Previous view.JPG

However, what i am now seeing in both my older and newer version of Chrome which is aggravating to say the least:

0_1518523628984_Current View.JPG

Notice how those same icons are now spread down the page. The problem with that is, that it shrinks the view for the below posts. Also, what's with the wonky purple outline around Zethus' post? We never had that before. Additionally, with things situated the way they are, we have LOST that button that would magically appear when the window was shrunken to set your online status. Remember this?:

0_1518524056349_Button that allowed you to set online status.JPG

Further, with this new organization, your profile avatar will be obfuscated:

0_1518524184962_New look covering up profile pic.JPG

I swear, every time a site update takes place, i just don't know what's going to go haywire next...

Sincerely,
    P.J.

P.S.- I've also noticed some oddities with the "reply" functionality in my older version of Chrome. I can no longer reply generally, rather, i have to reply to myself. It's weird, like two orange plus signs (see image below) will load at the bottom of the page:

0_1518524872502_Orange plus sign.JPG

Not to keep piling on, but, login through IE 11 version: 11.192.16299.0 is still not possible, which is disappointing.

• Even in the newest Chrome that i'm using with Win 10, the reply function is wonky. An orange plus sign will appear at the bottom of your screen, but, no window to type! I have to then re-size my browser window to see the reply window. Yup. Not sure what the heck happen in that last update, but, things need to go back to the way they were ASAP. (laughs) ;-)

• Hi Galaxy,

Good to see something was done about it... ;-) (laughs)

Anyway, i'm even more concerned now that FUNimation might have fallen victim to the recent CryptoCurrency Attack. Did you happen to see my post here: https://www.funimation.com/forum/post/140645

Gizmodo recently explained that thousands of sites were hit.

Regards,
    P.J.

• 0_1519066931897_Pane that disappeared.jpg

• Update on part of this: Today, around 4AM, i am finally able to login with:
    IE 11 version: 11.192.16299.0. Hopefully, this will hold.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Although being able to log in from IE 11 version: 11.192.16299.0 and comment once again in the forums, looks like video playback is unavailable. This is what i'm seeing as of 2/23/2018 at about 6:30AM:

0_1519385282631_Video Player Issue.JPG

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• So, i recently updated Flash, and installed the latest version of Java, however, video playback in IE 11 is still not possible. I received the typical "canned response" from support about a week or so ago and i'm not even sure if the support agent had a full command of the matter presented, so, i issued some clarifiers, however, have not heard back...

0_1520926934666_Zilla.JPG

• @P-J Please create a new thread for each issue and tag me. I will then move the threads to Funimation Help to go through.

I have to close this thread.