Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.

• In general, when I often make requests, the opposite of what I want happens.

When I want a song in an anime to be dubbed, its not. When I want a video game to be dubbed, its not. When I want a certain policy changed, its not. A lot of things.

Imagine what it would be like if the Love Live singing did get dubbed. Imagine if the Gal Gun games got dubbed. It would all make me happy.

First, Lantis and the LL committee downright refusing to sell the music licenses to the US licensors for any amount of money, and the US licensors at the same time refusing to put in the effort into even attempting to negotiate for the license.

Second, PQube, AKSYSgames, and Koei-Techmo having a no dubs policy, and unwilling to make any effort for Duel audio in not just Japanese, but English as well.

Its all about money, and being cheap in order to invest most of the profits, not in the own interest of the customers and fans, but to the owners and investors.

So again, in most cases, Singing in anime and anime based games, as well as voice acting in anime based games are done exclusively by Seiyu in Japan, and that makes me frustrated. It also makes me frustrated when I make any requests for policy changes and favors, as well as any suggestions or ideas are always ignored with no action in my favor.

• @Spaceshotx7 said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

In general, when I often make requests, the opposite of what I want happens.

When I want a song in an anime to be dubbed, its not. When I want a video game to be dubbed, its not. When I want a certain policy changed, its not. A lot of things.

Imagine what it would be like if the Love Live singing did get dubbed. Imagine if the Gal Gun games got dubbed. It would all make me happy.

First, Lantis and the LL committee downright refusing to sell the music licenses to the US licensors for any amount of money, and the US licensors at the same time refusing to put in the effort into even attempting to negotiate for the license.

Second, PQube, AKSYSgames, and Koei-Techmo having a no dubs policy, and unwilling to make any effort for Duel audio in not just Japanese, but English as well.

Its all about money, and being cheap in order to invest most of the profits, not in the own interest of the customers and fans, but to the owners and investors.

So again, in most cases, Singing in anime and anime based games, as well as voice acting in anime based games are done exclusively by Seiyu in Japan, and that makes me frustrated. It also makes me frustrated when I make any requests for policy changes and favors, as well as any suggestions or ideas are always ignored with no action in my favor.

@Spaceshotx7 Join the club... I wanted alot of thing too and I don't get them.

• Welcome to life dude

• Lots of thing I want aren't happening either. Let's cry together.

• That's just how life is, guys. Things are unfair. We don't always get what we want.

In times like those, we just gotta pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and follow the advice of the great Patrick Seitz:

alt text

• Baw.

Muh.

• I guess the games Koei-Techmo worked on that were dubbed in Engish or semi English recently doesn't count

• @MidnightAoshi said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

I guess the games Koei-Techmo worked on that were dubbed in Engish or semi English recently doesn't count

They used to dub some games in English, but I think they seem to no longer be doing so, especially since they chose not to dub anymore Atelier games. Ditto that for AKSYS games.

I guess the games Koei-Techmo worked on that were dubbed in Engish or semi English recently doesn't count

@MidnightAoshi Not Attack On Titan...

• @Spaceshotx7 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT was developed by Koei Tecmos Team Ninja which was dubbed in English. Same thing with Fire Emblem Warriors last year. If you want a brand new series Nioh came out last year in English which was Koei Tecmo game. Even Warriors All Star had some English.

@Spaceshotx7 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT was developed by Koei Tecmos Team Ninja which was dubbed in English. Same thing with Fire Emblem Warriors last year. If you want a brand new series Nioh came out last year in English which was Koei Tecmo game

@MidnightAoshi isn’t fire emblem owned by Nintendo? Because if that’s the case of course it’s going to be going be dub. Nintendo dub all their games that own.

• @gohan6425 It's still a Koei Tecmo game even though they collaborated with Nintendo. That's why I also have the example of Nioh and Warriors All Star somewhat since their new.

Nioh and Warriors All Star

@MidnightAoshi That only one though. And if it some what new that SHOULD be dubbing a game like Attack On Titans then...

• Point being: Koei Tecmo isn't the best example to use. One of their most recognizeable game series, which is Dynasty Warriors, is dubbed. And honestly, it wouldn't make sense for it to be in Japanese, its a game that takes place in China. If you want the full "immersion" you'd play in Chinese!

Nioh also. Dead or Alive iirc. I don't like Koei Tecmo though.

@gohan6425 said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

@MidnightAoshi said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

@Spaceshotx7 Dissidia Final Fantasy NT was developed by Koei Tecmos Team Ninja which was dubbed in English. Same thing with Fire Emblem Warriors last year. If you want a brand new series Nioh came out last year in English which was Koei Tecmo game

@MidnightAoshi isn’t fire emblem owned by Nintendo? Because if that’s the case of course it’s going to be going be dub. Nintendo dub all their games that own.

Don't confuse developers with publishers. Koei Tecmo made the game, Nintendo is the one who sells it. They contracted the warriors games out to Koei (this also include Hyrule Warriors). Same story for Pokken Tournament, that game was developed by Bamco, sold by Nintendo.

Nintendo does get to make the calls, but they aren't the people that authored the games.

• @darthrutsula40 said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

Point being: Koei Tecmo isn't the best example to use. One of their most recognizeable game series, which is Dynasty Warriors, is dubbed. And honestly, it wouldn't make sense for it to be in Japanese, its a game that takes place in China. If you want the full "immersion" you'd play in Chinese!

Nioh also. Dead or Alive iirc. I don't like Koei Tecmo though.

@gohan6425 said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

@MidnightAoshi said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

Don't confuse developers with publishers. Koei Tecmo made the game, Nintendo is the one who sells it. They contracted the warriors games out to Koei (this also include Hyrule Warriors). Same story for Pokken Tournament, that game was developed by Bamco, sold by Nintendo.

Nintendo does get to make the calls, but they aren't the people that authored the games.

@darthrutsula40 Which is WHY the games are English Dub my point STILL stand...

• @gohan6425 The Attack on Titan game and the other games similar to it aren't that great anyway. They don't sell that great and even if they did have the next AoT game dubbed in English and nobody bought it they can easily say "Well we had our last AoT game dubbed and nobody seemed to want it." if they make a third one.

@gohan6425 The Attack on Titan game and the other games similar to it aren't that great anyway. They don't sell that great and even if they did have the next AoT game dubbed in English and nobody bought it they can easily say "Well we had our last AoT game dubbed and nobody seemed to want it." if they make a third one.

@MidnightAoshi IF the game was to be dub it WILL sell well.

• you have no actual proof though

• @Getchman Why ask. were always wrong when it comes to him

• @Queenira said in Many things I wish for, the opposite happens.:

@Getchman Why ask. were always wrong when it comes to him

@Queenira So I can be just right? Why you just keep jumping me about the right and wrong thing.