Best 2017 Character Tournament Men's Round 1 Match 5

• Izuku Midoriya, My Hero Academia
    vs.
    X-On, The Reflection

You must post your vote, as well as the current score after taking your vote into account. Please note clearly who you are voting for, either by making a comment or by highlighting your vote in the score tally. You may only vote once, and once you post you cannot change your vote. The first to 10 points or the highest score after 24 hours wins.

• Let's see if Izuku can win this tournament again this year.

Izuku Midoriya - 1
    X-On - 0

• Izuku Midoriya - 2
    X-On - 0

• Izuku Midoriya - 3
    X-On - 0

• Izuku Midoriya - 4
    X-On - 0

alt text

I am just as jazzed as Izuku for him to be in this tournament. Funny story, I did not even like the first season of MHA that much, and I found Izuku interesting but not that memorable. Then season 2 came around and my opinion on the series, and especially on him changed completely.

alt text

This is a character who truly craves to do the right thing, he wants more then anything to do right by other people. We see this a lot in anime, but then characters don't really do much to prove this mindset. Deku, however, is completely different. He goes to lengths most people would never consider, he always puts others before himself and it doesn't matter who you are, he will always embody what it truly means to be a hero.

It's a huge bonus that the kid is smart as a whip too. It leads to an amazingly heroic combination.

Plus, he's freaking adorable.

alt text

• Izuku Midoriya - 5
    X-On - 0

• Izuku Midoriya - 6
    X-On - 0

• Izuku Midoriya - 7
    X-On - 0

• @emdier said in Best 2017 Character Tournament Men's Round 1 Match 5:

Izuku Midoriya - 4
    X-On - 0

alt text

I am just as jazzed as Izuku for him to be in this tournament. Funny story, I did not even like the first season of MHA that much, and I found Izuku interesting but not that memorable. Then season 2 came around and my opinion on the series, and especially on him changed completely.

alt text

This is a character who truly craves to do the right thing, he wants more then anything to do right by other people. We see this a lot in anime, but then characters don't really do much to prove this mindset. Deku, however, is completely different. He goes to lengths most people would never consider, he always puts others before himself and it doesn't matter who you are, he will always embody what it truly means to be a hero.

It's a huge bonus that the kid is smart as a whip too. It leads to an amazingly heroic combination.

Plus, he's freaking adorable.

alt text

@emdier While I feel this is a STOMP anyway

Izuku Midoriya - 8
    X-On - 0

I like Deku.