Help me find this anime. It was my first time seeing an anime and I never knew the name.

• Re: Help Finding Shows You've Forgotten The Name Of I require assistance in finding this anime. I don't quite remember what occured in this anime considering the fact that it was my first encounter with anime and it was when I was 8 or so and now im 16. So it was a Saturday night and I was channel surfing to see what was on and ended up wanting to see some family guy so I went on adult swim. But as you know they play anime on Sats. I was very confused wondering what this was and the more I saw this particular anime the more I got intrigued but I can't remember the name but only know what occured in this episode. I believe it started with this guy who looked like he was in his 20s in a space ship and crash landed on this planet. He was hurt but he had this ability to heal like deadpool and wolverine. He wore an outfit that was red and white and had a helmet. I don't know remember or know his name but I do remember that when he exited his ship there was a woman on this planet she seemed young and his age, and what I sorta of remember was this woman attacked him probably believing he was a hostile and plunged a sword into him but didnt kill him because he had healing abilities and that was all that I remember, but I do remember the woman that tried to kill him. She was dark skinned, pink hair and her name was Sonya, I remember because I believe she ended up later dying in the episode and the man im talking about screamed her name and that is all. I know it's not much, but if you help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you.