Has FUNimation switched distribution centers?

• In the past, orders stemmed from the distribution center in Neenah Wisconsin, however, on my most recent order, the package centered from:

Mainfreight Logistics
    501 Gerault Rd #120
    Flower Mound TX 75028

Reason for the change? Or, are there multiple distribution centers, and, it was deemed that the one in Flower Mound would be able to send out my package more expediently?

Regards,
    P.J.

• No idea, they might have wanted to move the operations closer to the main office.

For Reference Sentai Filmworks uses Right Stuf as their distributor for their store shop.

• I just hope this distribution center is far more competent than the last one

• @Getchman said in Has FUNimation switched distribution centers?:

I just hope this distribution center is far more competent than the last one

I only ordered from them twice in the last 3 months but had no problems. What common problems did the old one have?

• well, they are reason it took so damn long for folks to get their corrected copies of the Code Geass Blu-rays. Plenty of shipping issues too with the whole Escaflowne nightmare. lots of other smaller issues that I've head of as well. just didn't seem like a competent place

• @Getchman said in Has FUNimation switched distribution centers?:

well, they are reason it took so damn long for folks to get their corrected copies of the Code Geass Blu-rays. Plenty of shipping issues too with the whole Escaflowne nightmare. lots of other smaller issues that I've head of as well. just didn't seem like a competent place

I don't know about other sets, but my Escaflowne shipped out of Texas - which I would guess is the place PJ Mentioned? Overall, had several orders from the Neenah place and nary an issue. They probably wanted to bring things closer to home.

• It ticked me off last year when I ordered a Blu-ray and was charged sales taxes and it shipped from out of state . But later realized that was right , even though the item didn't originate here in Texas . Sentai did the same thing on a order from them . Next time I'll order at Sentai title directly & save the tax . I believe Crunchyroll is also getting their "stuff" from Right Stuff . My "$100.00 worth" of DVDs grab bag was barely worth $20.00 and came from Right Stuff .

• Sir Biscuit, confirmed!