Funimation Home Media Releases for April 2018

• Koro Sensei Quest! Shorts 4/24/18
    Kado: The Right Answer 4/24/18
    Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid 4/24/18 (OVA doesn't seem to be included)
    Interviews with Monster Girls 4/17/18
    Monster Hunter Stories Ride On Season 1 Part 2 (eps 13-24) 4/17/18
    ACCA: 13 Territory Inspection Department 4/10/18
    Puzzles and Dragons X Part 2 (eps 14-26) 4/10/18
    Super Lovers Season 2 (Includes OVA) 4/10/18
    My Hero Academia Season 2 Part 1 (Eps 13.5-25) 4/3/18 Limited Edition available
    Tokyo Ghoul The Movie 4/3/18

No Testament of Sister New Devil Burst or Hybrid x Heart....BOOOOO!!!

• I just want a full season 1 and 2 of Assassination Classroom already. (or a full collection box thing) lol

• @Joeynator3000 said in Funimation Home Media Releases for April 2018:

I just want a full season 1 and 2 of Assassination Classroom already. (or a full collection box thing) lol

You'll be waiting a while since the last part of S2 released in June 2017

• I wonder why Show By Rock 2, Fuuka or Masamune-kun's Revenge is not on the release slate? Are they being pushed back because of music rights being negotiated to be able to dub the songs, such as the concert songs in Show By Rock 2 and Fuuka, or the Kariokee songs in Masamune-kun's Revenge? Or is it for special features, such as English commentaries and Bloopers? Or both?

Why are they being pushed back?

• @Spaceshotx7 Guess the whole thing about giving up on dubbed singing thing is over huh? Also what makes you say it's being pushed back if they never announced a release date for it in first place?

• April will have been just one month after Masamune ended a year ago, so probably too soon for a release

• @Getchman Show By Rock 2 and Fuuka are also not on the release slate? Do you think the delay has something to do with something being in the works?

• no idea. every show is different. every show has a different production committee. every production committee has different rules that must be followed. when the production committees are comfortable with Funimation releasing their shows, we will get a release. I don't know when that will happen. all we can do is wait

• Hello once again Spaceshot,

How are you? Definitely sign me up for Fuuka and Masamune! ;-)

Hoping this post finds you well,

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• I thought Masamune-Kun's Revenge was unsatisfying with the abrupt ending. Seemed almost like someone took Nisekoi and Mayo Chiki and crammed them together with fewer likable characters. One of these days I need to read the manga to get an ending to the story though.

• @HOOfan1 said in Funimation Home Media Releases for April 2018:

One of these days I need to read the manga to get an ending to the story though.

The manga isn't over though. I haven't read the manga but I imagine they were the same level so if you didn't like the anime you probably won't like the manga.