Discord Chat Issue with the Mod Darkdeath174

• ![alt text](3_1515880932837_IMG_0840.PNG 2_1515880932837_IMG_0842.PNG 1_1515880932836_IMG_0841.PNG 0_1515880932833_IMG_0843.PNG image url)

Not everyone had Rooster Teeth 1st there for your can't talk about but dark used his power as a mod to said he could in the normal chat not the spoiler chat and then mute and then also try to remove what I stated in the section @JayHairston @administrators also please move it to the help section it will not go there for some reason. Even @classyspartan told him this another mod and he did not lesson. I wanted something done Dark for his action.

• You were banned for an hour due to arguing with a mod when he asked you to stop. He broke none of our discord rules. You did. Dark isn't abusing his powers. Abusing his powers would be an out right ban of you from the discord.

We have a rule of 0 spoilers unless in our spoiler room. Saying an episode you can't see as a non subscriber is good is not a spoiler. Did he mention plot elements? Did he mention specifics? No. The way you are acting is childish and combative. Own up to this and try to move on and be a better man.

• @Queenira said in Discord Chat Issue with the Mod Darkdeath174:

You were banned for an hour due to arguing with a mod when he asked you to stop. He broke none of our discord rules. You did. Dark isn't abusing his powers. Abusing his powers would be an out right ban of you from the discord.

We have a rule of 0 spoilers unless in our spoiler room. Saying an episode you can't see as a non subscriber is good is not a spoiler. Did he mention plot elements? Did he mention specifics? No. The way you are acting is childish and combative. Own up to this and try to move on and be a better man.

@Queenira Yes he did! You can't talk to eps. that are not out! And it was in the animation room not the spoiler room the screenshot show that!

• @gohan6425 While I wasn't there for the argument as it was happening, I have looked over the various screenshots that were taken.

Gohan, Dark did nothing wrong. He didn't mention anything about the episode or list any spoilers. Literally the only thing he said was that "it was good." That's it.

And yes, he is allowed to talk about it. He pays for a Rooster Teeth subscription, so he gets to watch the episode before people who don't. It's exactly like how people who pay for a Crunchyroll subscription are able to watch ad-free simulcasts the same week they air in Japan, while free subscribers have to wait a week. It's exactly like how free subscribers to Funimation can watch the first couple of episodes of a show dubbed, but have to pay in order to watch the rest of it.

Those who pay get first access. That is how the world works. That is fair.

After reading over how you reacted to Dark and the other moderators, I have to say that you were being very rude, obnoxious, argumentative, and childish. Dark didn't even spoil anything about the episode. All he said is that he liked it. So you were viciously attacking him over it for no valid reason.

I am going to take Dark's side on this, as well as the other moderators. I believe he acted responsibly in giving you a strike, and the strike will hold. Also, if your intent is to bring this argument over here onto the forums, then I will have no qualms about giving you a temporary ban over here as well.

This matter is handled, and this topic will be locked. If any of the admins wish to re-open this topic or make an additional comment, that will be fine. Also, any more topics made about this subject will be deleted without further notice.

That is all.

• @gohan6425 that thinking makes no sense. If we use that logic, we can't talk about new episodes of anime (either simulcast or simuldub) untill a week after it comes out, which would suck because people who cant pay for Crunchyroll or Funimation are left out and people who do have to wait to share their thoughts. If Dark was spoiling the episode i could understand your anger, but he just said he liked it. that doesnt require going to the spoiler room.

• @gohan6425 said in Discord Chat Issue with the Mod Darkdeath174:

@Queenira said in Discord Chat Issue with the Mod Darkdeath174:

You were banned for an hour due to arguing with a mod when he asked you to stop. He broke none of our discord rules. You did. Dark isn't abusing his powers. Abusing his powers would be an out right ban of you from the discord.

@Queenira Yes he did! You can't talk to eps. that are not out! And it was in the animation room not the spoiler room the screenshot show that!

Erm.....the episode was out for subscribers first of all, and saying that an episode is good is not a spoiler. With that type of logic that would mean nobody would be allow to talk about new simulcast episodes.