Pre order ?

• If I pre-order an item from the store do I get billed then or when it ships? Can someone help me out here??

• At least in my experience, pre-orders from FUN, haven't worked out so well with double-holds and then me having to fight it out with my Credit Union, who, in turn, places the blame back on FUN stating that,

"There is nothing we can do. They submitted two different auth. codes..."

My recommendation: wait, until it is formally released.

Regards,
    P.J.

• or order it from Right Stuf, who doesn't have that problem

• @Series5Ranger said in Pre order ?:

or order it from Right Stuf, who doesn't have that problem

How does Rightstuf do about getting stuff to you on the day of release? Do you have to pay for expedited shipping or does their free shipping method get it to you on the day of release.

It's not really a big deal for me, since I usually don't even watch the stuff as soon as I get it, but I'd be interested to know.

Amazon has been doing well about getting pre-orders delivered on the day of release, but their packaging sucks and stuff often comes in damaged.

• @HOOfan1 said in Pre order ?:

@Series5Ranger said in Pre order ?:

or order it from Right Stuf, who doesn't have that problem

How does Rightstuf do about getting stuff to you on the day of release? Do you have to pay for expedited shipping or does their free shipping method get it to you on the day of release.

It's not really a big deal for me, since I usually don't even watch the stuff as soon as I get it, but I'd be interested to know.

Amazon has been doing well about getting pre-orders delivered on the day of release, but their packaging sucks and stuff often comes in damaged.

Depends, I usually shipped Expedited, and I usually get them the week of release. Just a note though, depending on what's in your order, they may hold a release until a certain amount of items are in.

• Hello once again Series5Ranger,

How are you? Thank you for providing that information. Despite some hassles i've had with FUN, oddly enough, i still like to give them the business directly.

Sincerely,
    P.J.