Subscription on Funimation on APP

• Hey all
    I recently upgraded to premium On the app and it still shows that I am on a free membership. What do I do now? I have contacted and they have not gotten back to me yet. Please help!!!!
    #help #premium

• If you've already sent in a ticket, you could try reaching out to @FunimationHelp on Twitter. They tend to stay pretty busy, so no promises, but you might get a faster response that way.

• @SpacemanHardy
    Ok ๐Ÿ‘Œ sounds good I will try and reach out that way.

• @Tokenblackguy3 Looking at your account on the backend, it doesn't show that you have an active subscription. This is why the apps are saying that you still have a free membership.

I think I remember seeing an issue with another user that subscribed using iTunes where their Premium status did not transfer. If you do not receive a response from Customer Support, please post here again, and I will find out the status of your support ticket.

Re: 14985

• So I recently just bought Funimation's subscription through vrv because I have money on my vrv account left, but I also have gotten the Funimation Now app so i can watch dragonball z because for some reason it doesn't show in Vrv for Funimation. Now i see that the plan is the same so why is it that when I log into the FunimationNow app I'm not getting premium membership? I am still paying for the same plan with the same email. Please help me

• The VRV and Funimation accounts are not linked, which pretty much makes the Funimation only subscription on VRV a horrible deal.