Advertisements in the middle of the anime… really?

• I just came back to this site after a brake for the lag watching the videos and now I'm streaming from hulu and there are like 8 adds during the anime. If there is a fix please feel free to link it to me. If this is perm. then please let me know because I'll officially be done watching here. I've been a member of hulu plus before and it was loaded with adds i do remember the streaming being better… so make a deal with the devil to fix one problem and create a new one... got to love it :)

• @Allonan:

I just came back to this site after a brake for the lag watching the videos and now I'm streaming from hulu and there are like 8 adds during the anime. If there is a fix please feel free to link it to me. If this is perm. then please let me know because I'll officially be done watching here. I've been a member of hulu plus before and it was loaded with adds i do remember the streaming being better… so make a deal with the devil to fix one problem and create a new one... got to love it :)

Your information in the left panel here shows "Once A Subscriber", so I suspect that is the issue. You were a subscriber before, and thus got ad free access to 720p, and now you're not, so you don't.

The obvious fix is to subscribe, and there is a link for that at the top of every page, just to the left of the search box.

• I can confirm that it doesn't look like you're currently an EVS subscriber.

Right when we first launched the new site, there were some videos that were not showing up with commercials for non-EVS members (although non-EVS members were still unable to see EVS content, or select 720p) so you might have been able to watch some shows without commercial interruption, even if you were not a subscriber? I'm not sure.

However, all free members are supposed to be viewing with commercials.

• get crunchyroll. their app works better across all platforms and is ad free. they also offer more anime with a better interface and simulcast lots of new anime. crunchyroll also allows you to pay with the fee free amex bluebird card from wall mart that doesn't require you give up all of your personal information. or expose your bank account to fraud the way paypal does.

• going to crunchryroll doesn't solve Allonan's problem is he/she is trying to watch something on funi's website.

• If you're no longer a subscriber, you get ads. That's how companies generate revenue.

• This Reddaishi fellow's been doing nothing but going around badmouthing FUNi here at their own site. It's not even like he's got a genuine problem with the service. He's just bitching and moaning.

I say if you don't even like the company, don't post on their boards. We don't need his obnoxious kind here.