Hello, new to Funimation. Well, hell new to anime

• Hello everyone. Uhm, unsure where this is supposed to go. So General discussion sounded logical place to put this. I'm new to anime, I remember watching Dragon ball Z and Yugiho (whatever the way it's spelled). I just finished watching an episode of assassination classroom. I have to say I did kind of enjoyed it little. A friend of mine got me into this, so I guess I have her to thank.

• Does anyone, have anything to recommend?

• Assassination Classroom is a good start, and I'd definitely advise finishing the series if you enjoyed the episode. Very interesting ride that covers about every emotion under the sun by the time you're done. Aside from that, some idea of the kind of shows you'd normally watch or find interesting would help with making more suggestions.

• @pleco_breeder said in Hello, new to Funimation. Well, hell new to anime:

Assassination Classroom is a good start, and I'd definitely advise finishing the series if you enjoyed the episode. Very interesting ride that covers about every emotion under the sun by the time you're done. Aside from that, some idea of the kind of shows you'd normally watch or find interesting would help with making more suggestions.

huh, ok thanks. any shows you would recommend? other than the classroom series.

• like he said, give us some indication of what kind of show you would like to watch, and/or not watch. it will be much easier to suggest shows that way

• Welcome friend! Let us know if you need any help and enjoy your stay!