Delete Continue Watching Shows

• Would it be possible to add a feature to remove shows from the "Continue Watching" List, much like you can add/remove a show to/from your queue with a push of a button? There's several shows that I watched an episode or 2 of and don't plan to watch anymore. But they are forever stuck on my continue watching list. I'd like to be able to remove the shows that I don't plan on continuing, but currently can't. Unless there's a method that I am unaware of, I don't see this being a difficult addition your app. I use the PS4 app if that makes a difference.

• One work around solution to that is if you got to your watch history on the browser, and erase your view history of the first episode, it should be removed from your continue watching.

• @crimsonechidna thanks. I'll log in via my computer then and try that. Can't find a way to do that on PS4.

• Season 2 of Attack on Titan is stuck on episode 12 which is the final episode, its really irritating. I've re watched it multiple times for it to go away but it never leaves, also I think a few others are stuck too on my continue watching list

• Would be nice to have an app based solution (eg access to your history or a straight remove from continue watching). Might not be so easy due to device constraints (eg RAM and processing).