Funi dub dbz

• Why isn't the DBZ funi dub on Funimation now it's has the English voices but not the Funimation music only the original broadcast music, why?

• We can only assume it's because of legal issues with Bruce Falcouner.

The score is still available on the DVDs, however.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Funi dub dbz:

We can only assume it's because of legal issues with Bruce Falcouner.

The score is still available on the DVDs, however.

@SpacemanHardy Blu-Ray Too.

• @Ketris said in Funi dub dbz:

Why isn't the DBZ funi dub on Funimation now it's has the English voices but not the Funimation music only the original broadcast music, why?

@Ketris Saddly Toei I don't think will alot it. I with you bro Bruce Falcouner Music is the BEST! It should be on the stream. If I where you I would to get your have on the old DVD's so can get the theme song since the Blu-Ray's don't have theme song.

• Falconers score was only ever a thing because the TV Network requested for the score to be changed out. And after that lawsuit, people really shouldn't expect the score to ever come back.

• @crimsonechidna said in Funi dub dbz:

Falconers score was only ever a thing because the TV Network requested for the score to be changed out. And after that lawsuit, people really shouldn't expect the score to ever come back.

@crimsonechidna Wrong Funimation did it then self b/c back then the Japan Song where unavailable back then. Many voice actors had stated this. Then doing there own score was due to back then that was what you did for animes if there where going market for kids which DBZ was. Even after the Bruce Falcouner Lawsuit, Funimation still did there own score for GT and the redub of of the 1st 2 Season which he 1st Dub been done by Ocean voice actors. Dragonball GT was done by Mark Menza and the 1st 2 Season of DBZ Redub was done by Nathan Johnson this would have the Funimation Voice Actor in it in this Dub. Nathan Johnson also did some of the later movie that had not been dub yet to like Fusion Reborn which I "think" was last time something was score by Funimation before Funimation started using the Japan score for everything after words. Nathan Johnson was the 1st and ONLY in house Funimation Composer via his interview http://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/interviews/nathan-johnson-makes-waves-on-dbz/ which is also could be the reason none of Nathan DBZ songs ever came out on CD ever. As Funimation own the rights to Nathan Johnson DBZ Songs. This was mostly done b/c of the Bruce Falcouner Lawsuit. Mark Menza was already contact to Funimation GT so that had him do GT but after he was done Nathan Johnson did everything afterwards b/c he was an in-house Funimation Composer.

• I knew that was coming.

• @Nobu said in Funi dub dbz:

I knew that was coming.

@Nobu Thing is I have sources that prove my point. Unless of course your saying going Nathan Johnson lieing.

• @gohan6425 said in Funi dub dbz:

@Nobu said in Funi dub dbz:

I knew that was coming.

@Nobu Thing is I have sources that prove my point. Unless of course your saying going Nathan Johnson lieing.

Think he was saying "I knew that wall of text was coming."

• "I knew that wall of text was coming."

^ pretty much expected.