FUNimation Blooper Reel?

• I recently saw this and have to admit, that was pretty funny - - to the place where i'm tempted to give Soul Eater Not a look. The opening theme music wasn't half bad either. Anyway, would FUNimation be interested in releasing a compilation DVD of out-takes from more recently dubbed shows? I think i would buy that.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• I just wished they did more bloopers in general...I watched Ouran High School Host Club's...I couldn't breathe. Caitlin Glass's constant "I can't read" parts were the best, I love her. xD

• @Joeynator3000 said in FUNimation Blooper Reel?:

I just wished they did more bloopers in general

That would be up to the Japanese production committees to approved them.

• I would love for Funimation to put out more blooper reels. I've only seen one for Hetalia and I couldn't stop laughing. So please, Funimation put more of this out! I love bloopers in general anyway when it comes to things like movies and t.v. shows.

• @P.J. said in FUNimation Blooper Reel?:

I recently saw this and have to admit, that was pretty funny - - to the place where i'm tempted to give Soul Eater Not a look. The opening theme music wasn't half bad either. Anyway, would FUNimation be interested in releasing a compilation DVD of out-takes from more recently dubbed shows? I think i would buy that.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

HAHA someone threw in a censored "Big Lebowski" reference

• I loved the sloth section, and at the end where they disagreed on symmetry. Epic.