March 2018 home releases updated

• The much requested Season 9 Voyage 4 of One Piece Episodes 553-563
    The also much requested season 4 of D.Gray-man Part 1 episodes 78-90
    Chaos Child (episodes 1-12 listed on info page see below for more info)
    Bungo Stray Dogs Season 1
    Tales of Zestria The X Season 2
    Trickster Part 2 (see below for more info)
    Kiss Him, Not me
    Hand Shakers (no OVA listed)
    Fairy Tail Dragon Cry Movie
    Fairy Tail Zero Season 8
    Gintama Season 3 part 1

I'm kind of disappointed that there is no Testament of Sister New Devil Burst or Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy

Edit:
    to add some additional Info..plus they added more shows

The OVA doesn't seem to be included for Hand Shakers
    The 13th episode of Chaos Child "Silent Sky" which was shown in theaters, and is shown in 2 parts on Crunchyroll does not seem to be included
    Trickster Part 2 lists episodes 13-26. There were only 24 episodes, but 2 prequel OVAs...does this mean the OVAs are on there?

BTW, Funimation, you may want to edit the information for the regular edition of Bungo Stray Dogs in the store. The title says "Complete Series" when it is only season 1. You may also want to add Fairy Tail in the title for the Dragon Cry movie and Season 8 Zero...so it will be easier for people to search for those titles.

• Why can’t they put up the remaining 13 episodes for season 4 of D. Gray-Man?? It’s unfair.

• No limited edition for Zestiria the X season 2?? But why? You do one for the first season you need to do one for season 2. Think about my collection now. Will look all messed up. SMH. Cover is amazing though.

• @Whyamilikethis said in March 2018 home releases updated:

Why can’t they put up the remaining 13 episodes for season 4 of D. Gray-Man?? It’s unfair.

they will eventually

• @HOOfan1 said in March 2018 home releases updated:

I'm kind of disappointed that there is no Testament of Sister New Devil Burst or Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy

Testament's original airing was a split release with S2 coming 6 months later. IF Funimation follows this pattern, then It's April at the earliest fror a solicitation of S2.

• @HOOfan1 but it doesn’t make sense

• @Whyamilikethis They're following their standard procedure for all of their home video releases: First two episodes of the set get posted six weeks before the release, the rest of the episodes get posted the day of.

In that regard, it makes total sense.

• While I'm mega disappointed that Black Butler Book of Atlantic isn't on this list. I am excited to see Fairy Tail Dragon Cry! I get that Fairy Tail Dragon Cry came out in theaters before Black Butler. But I'm more of a die hard Black Butler and didn't get a chance to see that in theaters like I did with Fairy Tail. And I'm more anxious to get my hands on Black Butler.