Some more findings...

• 0_1513330017644_ie 11 Win 10.JPG

It seems that, IE 11 in Windows 10 (Version 11.125.16299.0) will NOT work with the FUNimation Website. Will not allow me to log in, further, free trailers cannot be played. However, FUNimation seems to work decently in the Edge Browser included in Win 10 - - go figure. Perhaps this can be worked on? There is much to be desired of the organization in Edge…

Other findings: if you happened to upgrade to Malwarebytes’ Version 3.3.1 seems as though that will interfere with the FUNimation Website if you are running it through Chrome on XP Professional. When you have engaged the option that states, “Web Protection: Prevents connections to malicious or compromised Websites”, the FUNimation Website will NOT load. It infinitely hangs, which could indicate that Malwarebytes’ is perceiving FUNimation.com as a “malicious” OR “compromised” Website. Once i deselected that option, the FUNimation Website WILL load, however, you can forget about trying to launch new windows in Chrome. Probably too much resource consumption. Here is a screenshot of the option i am talking about in Malwarebytes’:

0_1513330205520_Malwarebytes 3.3.1 discovery.jpg

I figured that the new version of Malwarebytes’ might also be interfering with FUNimation.com running through IE 11 in Win 10. However, even going as far as a complete un-install of the program still showed NO improvement of IE 11’s functionality with respect to FUNimation.com. I tried adjusting settings that i did when problems persisted in my Inori Version of IE on my former Win 7 PC. Such as, but not necessarily limited to, clearing all caches, setting every cookie to accepted etc to no avail. Could it be the case that the IE 11 version included in Win 10 is just flatly incompatible with FUNimation.com?

Regards,
    P.J.

• Reading you it was as if Microsoft decided to maintain two web browsers at the same time (which would probably not be a good business strategy), so I checked on Wikipedia and found this:

Microsoft Edge, officially unveiled on January 21, 2015, has replaced Internet Explorer as the default browser on Windows 10. Internet Explorer is still installed in Windows 10 in order to maintain compatibility with older websites and intranet sites that require ActiveX and other Microsoft legacy web technologies.

According to Microsoft, development of new features for Internet Explorer has ceased. However, it will continue to be maintained as part of the support policy for the versions of Windows with which it is included.

I think this explains why they didn't bother testing Funimation on IE11, as we are supposed to be using Edge now.

Edge Wiki
    IE Wiki

• We technically are supposed to be supporting IE11. I'll speak with the rest of the Tech Team. Thank you very much for reporting.

• Hello Krock and Sophie,

I mean, if it's going to be too much hassle, i wouldn't worry about it. I'm a creature of habit, but, if it's going to be Edge, i'll have to utilize the new platform.

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Okay. In some more testing, i can log in to my Crunchy Roll premium account utilizing IE 11. FUNimation still will not work, might just be germane to FUNimation.com?