Are there any Anime series that are considered so bad it's good?

• After watching Nostalgia Critic's When is Something so bad it's good, it got me thinking. Is there an anime show so horrible that it becomes good?

• Tons of old 80s and 90s one-shot OVAs. Some of my personal favorites are Mad Bull 34, Apocalypse Zero, Black Lion, Crying Freeman, The Humanoid, and more.

I personally consider the first two episodes of Mad Bull to be the "best bad anime" of all time. It's absolutely horrible, but damn is it entertaining.

• I've never considered a show to be 'good' as a result of its terrible quality, but I do find some bad shows endearing, or even enjoyable, just for reasons that probably weren't intended

If I had to pick a top three, I think I'd put Kill Me Baby, We Without Wings, and Yusibu up there (except, I did actually rank Yusibu somewhat highly, so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore)

• I second Mad Bull 34. Such stupid fun. XD

• @Riles:

I've never considered a show to be 'good' as a result of its terrible quality, but I do find some bad shows endearing, or even enjoyable, just for reasons that probably weren't intended

If I had to pick a top three, I think I'd put Kill Me Baby, We Without Wings, and Yusibu up there (except, I did actually rank Yusibu somewhat highly, so maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore)

How are the titles you chose are considered so bad they're good?