Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country.

• So in the last few months I have been getting this problem when I browse FUNi on my laptop pc browser(I use Chrome btw) where I get the message "Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country." You must be saying, but Gold you must be living in the middle of nowhere right? But no I live in Canada, so I shouldn't see this message. In fact, I only see it on my pc. Whenever I use ny ps4, android app, the windows 10 app or my phone's web browser I have no issue with watching anything.

At first the issue was happening once in a while and clearing my cache seemed to bypass the problem, but it got worst and now I can't even access the login screen. I honestly don't use FUNi's browser much and mainly use my ps4, but this problem is just kind of annoying. I contacted support twice now over the past few months and the problem seemed like it's nowhere near getting fixed. I imagine random other Canadians stumbling on the site and seeing the message just turning back.

It's a known issue at least right? It's something pretty major. Any idea if it's getting fixed in the near future?

• If you haven't already, please send in a ticket to www.funimation.com/contact-us and let the tech team know about this issue. After that, you can try messaging @FunimationHelp on Twitter and you might get a faster response that way.

• @GoldCrusader said in Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country.:

But no I live in Canada, so I shouldn't see this message. In fact, I only see it on my pc. Whenever I use ny ps4, android app, the >windows 10 app or my phone's web browser I have no issue with watching anything.

From that I'd say that your laptop is probably the source of the problem and not Funimation.
    I'd say that some of your regional settings are wrong, if I look on my Windows 10 laptop here, in the configuration panel, there is a place which should look like "Clock, Language and Region".

From there I see two potential sources of problem:
    1- In the "Date and Time" section you can set your time zone, so maybe yours is set to something outside of Canada. But I don't think it has much influence on anything else than the actual clock of the system.
    2- The other one, "Region and Language", lets you set the country in which you reside, so there's a chance that yours is set to something irrelant.

• I can confirm that neither of the above possibilities are accurate. I've still got all the settings on my laptop set to Tokyo, and everything works fine. Upon arriving back in the US, everything on the site just started working again. While in Japan, even the forum stopped working.

• @the_krock said in Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country.:

@GoldCrusader said in Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country.:

But no I live in Canada, so I shouldn't see this message. In fact, I only see it on my pc. Whenever I use ny ps4, android app, the >windows 10 app or my phone's web browser I have no issue with watching anything.

From that I'd say that your laptop is probably the source of the problem and not Funimation.
    I'd say that some of your regional settings are wrong, if I look on my Windows 10 laptop here, in the configuration panel, there is a place which should look like "Clock, Language and Region".

From there I see two potential sources of problem:
    1- In the "Date and Time" section you can set your time zone, so maybe yours is set to something outside of Canada. But I don't think it has much influence on anything else than the actual clock of the system.
    2- The other one, "Region and Language", lets you set the country in which you reside, so there's a chance that yours is set to something irrelant.

I don't believe these 2 things are a possibility, since well the windows 10 app is used on the very same laptop with no issue. Also for the sake of checking I did and that's not the issue.

Usually also clearing my cache gave me back temporary access to the site, until I tried to access anything else then the main page. So right now I'm on my phone or else I wouldn't even have been able to contact support.

@SpacemanHardy I did already(twice like I said in my post)! Just wanted to post here for some more exposure of the problem.

• @the_krock said in Sorry, but this content isn't available in your country.:

This suggestion has to do with your PC Locale, which is a way to present different languages, or even for some programs to run. It's pretty much skin-deep, and I don't think it has anything to do with where sites think you're located.

Do you tamper with proxies, VPNs, or any adblocking/tracking programs/addons/extensions? Just to be sure, when you see that message, could you go HERE and run the advanced test. You don't need to download anything, and all it'll do is help detect where you're located.

• This was basically a "Did you try turning it off and on again?" kind of suggestion to make sure that the system had at least the basics set up correctly (since we didn't have the information about where does the pc comes from). But nonetheless the fact that the PS4, cellphone and others work still points out that this particular device has an incorrect setting about its location or else it would behave just like the rest.

I personally don't use proxies, browser extensions and the like so obviously I didn't think about them as a cause, but Tibs is probably right. Sorry for the confusion.

• @Tibs I don't use any VPN or extension. And today it seems like I don't run into the problem? Wonder if it has been fixed. FUNi is weird sometimes.

• @GoldCrusader Some ISP's also automatically apply a form of proxy, PlusNet here in the UK is a good example of that. It's strange that it's not showing now. Still, it's worth keeping that test in mind if you see that error again, it could be useful for a diagnosis.

• I have gotten this before on my cell phone where it says the country you in is not available. I believe it's a Wi-Fi issue. Because it only happens when I go to different places and connect a different Wi-Fi's. For Example when I was in my college today I got this issue where it said the country year in is not available for this website. But once I left my college and went back onto normal Wi-Fi everything was fine.