Subtitles question (Inari Kon Kon)

• It's been a while since I've actually tried to watch anything from Funimation on my account, but was intrigued by the announcement for "Inari Kon Kon" going to CR, so clicked over to the player. I won't go into the issue with the shows page listing both Japanese and English, but only having Japanese audio. It's been mentioned before for other series anyway.

My actual question is about the subtitles. I've been watching shows on CR with the subs turned off, and it seems to bring episodes up pretty easily like that. However, I noticed that when I tried to watch Inari on the Funimation page that the subs were also off there. Is this a setting that Funimation has added since the last time I used the player, or is this an issue with the video? It's definitely different than what I'm used to from the site regardless.

UPDATE: I found the setting, but apparently there are no subtitles available for this series. Again, has been reported for other videos, so not a concern here.

I would like to add that this seems to be an interesting series for anyone interested in traditional Japanese architecture or Shinto mythology. Inari shrines are by far the most numerous in Japan, and although I didn't hear anything to indicate the location of this particular shrine, it seems to be a good representation of the type found in the southern areas near Kyoto. It's also an interesting twist on the type of deception which Inari is known for. For anyone that doesn't know, the way foxes are usually portrayed in anime, and they way they're portrayed in traditional Japanese mythology are two VERY different things. A good recent anime depiction of the mythological features of foxes would be Magane Chikujoin from Re: Creators. It's not directly pointed out in the series, aside from one incidence of calling her a fox girl, but the facial features, cunning, and deception are all traits associated. It was also covered in the introduction episode which aired on Tokyo MX a week prior to the series starting. Regardless of that, this series seems to make good use of the traditional deception which Inari is known for, in a very interesting way.