Skip Opening Feature

• @Sophie, I know I've hit you with a lot of suggestions, but this is one last one that I just thought about. I'm not sure if it is already in the works, but aping Netflix's feature that allows you to skip the shows opening would be a very nice feature to have, especially for binging.

On a side note, I'm not sure how feasible it is, but I think it would also be cool to have a Master Thread for projects that are actually in the works to curtail suggestions that are already being done.

• I've also thought about the possibility of this feature, but had one concern that I'd like to mention here to insure it was taken into account if the feature makes it to the project stage. A lot of anime bounce back and forth with segments before the opening or after the closing. I can understand not wanting to watch the same opening a dozen times, especially if you don't like the song, but don't want to lose those segments which aren't seamlessly connected to the rest of the anime. I've had problems with this from the Netflix app, and have rewatched entire series when I realized it was cutting off these segments. Fairy Tail was a learning experience to never allow it to cut the opening because it doesn't know the difference between show and opening/ending sequence.

• The app has a skip 30 seconds button doesn't it? The OP and ED are almost always 90 second long so tapping that button 3 times should have the same effect.

• I agree that the player should have a feature where you can skip the opening and closing animation sequence if you want to. I like to see that implemented.