Ultraviolet/Vudu link to Funimation Library

• So not too sure if this is a thing already or how the digital copy system works in general, but it would be nice to have the digital copies of movies in both our Funimation library and Vudu.
    I've sought a lot of information on this already but I have been utterly unable to get any of my digital codes to work in the Funimation library and only on vudu. If there was some way to link UltraViolet to our library that would be ideal.

• I'm not sure how this would work as licenses tend to expire eventually. Maybe somebody at Funimation can shed some light on it. I've even been curious how Funimation will handle digital copies of the shows they've licensed because of licenses ending. It's not an issue yet, but my understanding is that digital copies are going to start being included with at least some of the home releases. When those licenses expire, is there still going to be access? I realize this isn't directly related to the suggestion, but is at least relevant as any shows licensed by Funimation to outside streaming services would also be effected when those licenses expire. If that's the case, this would seem more like a "long-term rental" than purchasing use of a digital copy. Just my thoughts of course.

BTW, I like the avatar. One of my favorite series, and the point in the opening when I really start feeling like I'm watching the show.

• @pleco_breeder Yeah you definitely bring up some really good points that I haven't even considered. Maybe the issue of licensing would lead to it being better on vudu anyway? I'm not sure how all that works. So many more questions to be answered.