Funimation, Can't watch Japanese animes in their original language...

• Hi,
    I am new to Funimation (this is my first month using it) and I must ask, Why are there animes that I can't watch in Japanese with subs ? Most of the animes I want to watch are only available in English... I love watching and listening to animes in Japanese because I feel more immersed . I dont understand why can't Japanese animes be available in their original language... I hope the Funimation team will improve this.

Beside of this, I really like your service! Good quality anime and merchandise shop, but I really do need animes in Japanese... So please make it happen.

Thank you for your attention,

KitsuneMegami :)

• @KitsuneMegami said in Funimation, Can't watch Japanese animes in their original language...:

Hi,
    I am new to Funimation (this is my first month using it) and I must ask, Why are there animes that I can't watch in Japanese with subs ? Most of the animes I want to watch are only available in English... I love watching and listening to animes in Japanese because I feel more immersed . I dont understand why can't Japanese animes be available in their original language... I hope the Funimation team will improve this.

Beside of this, I really like your service! Good quality anime and merchandise shop, but I really do need animes in Japanese... So please make it happen.

Thank you for your attention,

KitsuneMegami :)

Ok Basically because of the Funimation / Crunchyroll partnership, as part of that deal, Funimation titles in the original Japanese language with subtitles, will be airing on Crunchyroll. While Funimation has been getting titles from CR and dubbing them and the English language versions will air on Funimation. This is an ongoing process and some titles, due to licensing issues will stay on their respective sites in both languages.

• @Series5Ranger

Ohh... I understand now, so basically Animes that aren't available in Crunchyroll will be available in Jap on funimation ? I'm subscribed in Crunchy and Funimation. Right now I've been with Crunchyroll for about 4 months. the problem is that I cannot find some animes on crunchy so I decided to subscribe to Funimation. I wanted to watch High school DxD in Japanese but it isn't available for me ( only in English...) I'll probably gonna need to be more patient.

Thank you very much for the info :)

KitsuneMegami

• @KitsuneMegami All three seasons of High School DxD are available in Japanese over on Crunchyroll.

• @SpacemanHardy said in Funimation, Can't watch Japanese animes in their original language...:

@KitsuneMegami All three seasons of High School DxD are available in Japanese over on Crunchyroll.

Yes your right. I couldn't find it because of my settings...

Thanks! :)

have a nice day !

KitsuneMegami