Fav list

• I have an idea. How about making a Fav list. It would be much like the Q list but it would help keep things more simple. The Fav list would be for anime that we have seen but like and want to keep rewatching. Where as the Q would be anime that haven't been seen but we want to see. Is this a good idea or am I just wrong? Let me know please.

• What if we added a filter to Queue instead?

• that would be cool. as long as there is a way to sperate the two. i'm down for anything.

• Awesome. I'm pretty sure I can get a filter added. Thanks again for the feedback!

Any thoughts on what the filter options should be named? I was thinking perhaps something like the below:

• All - All Shows in your Queue
    • Watching - You have watched some of the show, but have not finished the last sequential video of the show
    • Watched - You have watched the last sequential video of the show
    • To Be Watched - You have not watched any of the show

Would it help to indicate the status of each show in the list as well?

• @Sophie said in Fav list:

Awesome. I'm pretty sure I can get a filter added. Thanks again for the feedback!

Any thoughts on what the filter options should be named? I was thinking perhaps something like the below:

• All - All Shows in your Queue
    • Watching - You have watched some of the show, but have not finished the last sequential video of the show
    • Watched - You have watched the last sequential video of the show
    • To Be Watched - You have not watched any of the show

Would it help to indicate the status of each show in the list as well?

Sounds good. Perhaps after you finish watching a series in your que, there could be an option to remove or save to watch again.

• Oh, from the player? We are planning on adding recommended actions to the player end slate when the user has watched the last sequential video of a show, and could work Queue options in there.

• all of this sounds great. looking foward to it.