Website Video Player Constant buffering

• Its been years guys I dont like to rag on you but its literally been the same problem for YEARS. especially during peak times. I experience constant buffering. Doesn't matter what I do or how many tickets get sent in it seems like the problem never goes away. The way my work schedule is I cant watch things during off peak times. I really dont want to be one of those guys constantly complaining about the service but its never been fixed. I have a list of shows a mile long I'd like to watch but when I get through 1-2 minuets of programming only to see the buffering circle it gets really frustrating. I've submitted another ticket regarding the issue. I cant be the only one still experiencing this problem right?
    also I cant seem to post this in the "Funimation.com Help" section so dont yell at me for that.

• @The_Kenji I know sometimes when viewing the web video player, it only buffers a small amount, and sometimes when watching it, on occasion it stops and buffers sometimes. contacting Funimation doesn't seem to do anything, since I tell them to fix the player, and they only give me the same, cut and paste form responses asking me to follow all these steps. It doesn't help that there is no live support, otherwise if they had live support, it would be contracted out to a foreign customer service outsourcing firm in a third world country instead of an in-house customer service agent at Funimation HQ.

• Thanks for reporting. The Funimation Help forum does not allow new threads, because it needs to be kept very organized. We encourage users to report issues via the Contact Us form, but if that does not provide a solution, you may post a thread to Funimation General, to General, or to the Suggestions Box Forum. Depending on the thread, I will then move it to Funimation Help and make any necessary changes.

Let this be the official thread to investigate buffering on the website video player, so we can get this fixed for as many people as possible. Because this version of the site has only existed since December 2016 and has a new video player, a different CMS, and a different CDN from the previous website, please only provide information on buffering issues that have occurred after this date.

The reason why Customer Support asks you to follow certain steps is because buffering can have any number of causes both on the user side and on our side. Doing the steps helps to rule out the user side. I know it's annoying, especially for the more tech savvy, but Customer Service does not know anything about you or your setup initially.

Anyone reporting buffering, please provide the below information:

1. Device and Operating System
    2. Download Speed
    3. Video you were watching when the buffering or loading occurred. Please include Show Name, Video Number, Language and Version. (Even if buffering is happening on all videos, we need this information in order to accurately reproduce the issue)
    4. Approximate timecode of when the buffering or loading first occurred.
    5. About how often did buffering or loading occur while watching the video.
    6. Date and time of day when you experienced buffering or loading.

1. PC and Windows 10 64 bit
    2. 50 download
    3. I was trying to watch Recovery of an MMO Junkie episode 4 and every 10 seconds it would buffer. English simuldub.
    4. Literally every 10 seconds starting for the beginning of the episode
    5. Every 10 seconds.
    6. 11/20/2017 around 21:00 CST