When does Funimation do updates to their site?

• Not sure when they open up for the day, and when they do the updates....but figure would take some time to type out all the info and add the images and all that stuff, then update the appropriate pages. Just wanted to see if the next One Piece DVD will be out for their February lineup.

• do they update on the 15th or the 16th? Most of their Blog posts about releases seem to come out on the 16th

Remember they are Central Time. I would look for releases some time after 10AM Central

• The shop will update later this afternoon

• @HOOfan1 said in When does Funimation do updates to their site?:

do they update on the 15th or the 16th? Most of their Blog posts about releases seem to come out on the 16th

Remember they are Central Time. I would look for releases some time after 10AM Central

I was told they update every 15th of the month...only exception, like with last month (October 2017) , is if the 15th lands on a Sunday or a holiday (and if they are not open that day for any reason I would guess) I had a feeling they were in Central Time, cause before posting my question, tried to find their shipping info, and in the faqs, they had a time for something, and was listed as CST, so figured was in the Central Time Zone....I initially thought they were in the Pacific Time Zone.

@Getchman said in When does Funimation do updates to their site?:

The shop will update later this afternoon

Ok cool...that was just the only thing I wasn't sure of....what time it would update....I was first thinking maybe noon in their time zone. Is cool, can continue with my packing til then.

Thanks,

• Welp....no One Piece for february it seems....least I have Fairy Tail Collection 11 to look forward to....least is something....comes out the same day as this game I planned on getting...guess preorder both in the same order then.

• @TheRealSneakers said in When does Funimation do updates to their site?:

Welp....no One Piece for february it seems....least I have Fairy Tail Collection 11 to look forward to....least is something....comes out the same day as this game I planned on getting...guess preorder both in the same order then.

No Hybrid x Heart either...

I'm sure Attack on Titan and Yuri on Ice will sell well though.