My first purchase from the Funimation store!

• Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

• Heck ya, let us know what you think of it!

0_1510688912690_giphy (14).gif

• @JayHairston said in My first purchase from the Funimation store!:

Heck ya, let us know what you think of it!

0_1510688912690_giphy (14).gif

Why does the mouse seem to be at shoulder level when they zoom in on him? Seems like a repetitive stress injury waiting to happen

• I was on here posting in a thread 1-2 years back I think it was in a thread that was asking for shows that Funimation should pick up and it now looks like one of my penny down a well wishes has come true!!! Next was High school of the dead and Brynhildr in the darkness to be on here and I still have hope for them penny wishes!!!

Seen it and loved it to death and is why that is my first purchase from the Funimation store!

alt text

• @fatman123 said in My first purchase from the Funimation store!:

I was on here posting in a thread 1-2 years back I think it was in a thread that was asking for shows that Funimation should pick up and it now looks like one of my penny down a well wishes has come true!!! Next was High school of the dead and Brynhildr in the darkness to be on here and I still have hope for them penny wishes!!!

Seen it and loved it to death and is why that is my first purchase from the Funimation store!

Well those are licensed to Sentai, so that's not likely to happen, especially since since they have their stuff steaming on HIDIVE and Anime Strike