Anime reccomendations?

• So I'm lookin for some anime. Specifically some with an over powered main character that I can find here on Funimation. Thank you!

• Consider checking out:
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Gungrave
    Sword of the Stranger (movie)
    Drifters

If you like long shounens try:
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Trigun
    One Piece

Assuming you haven't seen them already that is.

• I'd also add:
    Overlord: good time to watch it since season 2 is coming in 2018
    GANGSTA: just be aware that there is no ending and probably never will be, but it's a good show nonetheless
    Claymore: there's a few over powered characters in this one

• Yes, 100% agree with @the_krock, Overlord and Claymore would be a good choices.

I'd also add:
    In Another World With My Smartphone
    Saga of Tanya the Evil
    Classroom Of The Elite

I suppose their are others, but I couldn't find/think of any that came to mind on the Funimation site.

• Black Clover just started and the MC is supposed to be stupid powerful, but also is incredibly annoying, so watch at your own risk.

Personally, I'd recommend My Hero Academia, Blood Blockade Battlefront, and Assassination Classroom. All three are filled with stupidly overpowered characters, but the lead characters actually have to fight to win their battles, and all three shows are just well-written and overall lots of fun.

• Thank you for all the recommendations, but unfortunately I have watched most of these already. If you have any more recommendations that would be great! And if you could list me some superpower/superhero type of anime that would be awesome!

• @MidoriyaIzuku Do you have a MAL or Anime Planet account? That way we can look to see what you've already watched, and can make further recommendations from there.

As for more superhero anime, you could watch The Reflection, but it's.... not very good. :\

• I think what's been mentioned has covered just about everything on FunimationNow. I suppose you could also say Mob Psycho 100 and xxxHolic. Though one of them is way more of a comedy, and the other has an OP mentor figure and that only has 1 season dubbed.

• You might like Black Butler. Not super hero, but Sebastian is over powered (unfortunately, season 1 is OOP, but there is more available).

• https://www.funimation.com/shows/garo-vanishing-line-/

Do you like Swords, Skulls, and Motorcycles?

• @JayHairston Also giant steaks and mountains of fries?

alt text

• Knight's and magic's Ernesti is super OP. So that.

Psychic Wars

Big Windup! has a hidden OP pitcher so that counts I think.

Tales of Zestiria the X has Sorey who is the equivalent of magical boy GOD.

• @MidoriyaIzuku said in Anime reccomendations?:

So I'm lookin for some anime. Specifically some with an over powered main character that I can find here on Funimation. Thank you!

@MidoriyaIzuku Code Geass...

• Are we looking for action heavy shows here? Because there are a few SoLs with an OP MC like The Devil is a Part Timer.

But then there are also those that are a bit more raunchy like High School DxD and Testament of Sister New Devil.

How about those where OP just means (nearly) unkillable? Because Corpse Princess, Is This A Zombie and Attack on Titan fall here.

Otherwise I'm just going to list: A Certain Magical Index and/or A Certain Scientific Railgun
    Afro Samurai
    I thought I'd have a longer list but everyone kinda already listen pretty much what I'd list.

• Tenchi Muyo: War on Geminar.

You don't need to watch the original serieses, the women are hot and the kid is OPAF.

• Umm I don't watch a crazy amount of action anime, and I don't know if Funimation has it, but I know Netflix does, it's the Irregular at Magic Highschool, the main guy is annoyingly OP and it's the first thing I thought of when reading this (though be warned slight incest in it, the show kind of sucked to be honest).

• Here a list that has at least one character that is over powered if my memory is right.

Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
    Alderamin on the Sky
    SAIYUKI RELOAD BLAST
    The Royal Tutor
    Toriko
    Berserk
    Casshern Sins
    Kingdom
    Saga of Tanya the Evil
    Utawarerumono
    Witchblade
    World Break: Aria of Curse for a Holy Swordsman