You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3

• You'd get new fans & get more exposure for the series. It's 50 episodes so that's a years worth of episodes. Alternatively you could see about doing the recap movies, but I think doing the whole series would be better.

• They did air it years ago, but they certainly are not opposed to re-airing series. I am sure they will air season 3 when it becomes available. I doubt Toonami would air Seasons 1 and 2 before they had the rights to season 3 though. They would probably want to air them all back to back.

• @HOOfan1 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

They did air it years ago, but they certainly are not opposed to re-airing series. I am sure they will air season 3 when it becomes available. I doubt Toonami would air Seasons 1 and 2 before they had the rights to season 3 though. They would probably want to air them all back to back.

@HOOfan1 If and when they decide for it to be on Toonami. They will air season three not season one or season two. Toonami is known for going right into the new season they did the same thing for samurai Jack. They want to get the new contents out. However you don't even know if it's going to be on Toonami. Could just end up putting it on the funimationnow but it all depend on what sunrise wanted to do. Last to Gundam series that where Dub but air on Toonami. So that could same for Code Geass Season 3. But we chances are we won't know until they officially make an announcement b/c that been keeping in dark on any Code Geass thing. Hadn't said anything for three years before finally reprinting season one and season two then didn't hear anything for another year until they officially announced that they would be releasing on Blu-ray and DVD the OVA's. We may not hear anything about Code Geass season three until they have it in announce where it's going to be airing.

• @stardragonjp said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

You'd get new fans & get more exposure for the series. It's 50 episodes so that's a years worth of episodes. Alternatively you could see about doing the recap movies, but I think doing the whole series would be better.

@stardragonjp When you said Movie? Are you referring to the Code Geass OVA? Because if so technically it is a movie in Japan since it went to theaters in Japan however it's not considered a movie here in the United States nor to Toonami would consider it one. Also Toonami never air OVA ever. So it just on the fact that it's an OVA to begin with it will not be on Toonami. But it is on FunimationNow and home media to watch. If that's not what you're referring to then I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to since there's only 50 episodes of the series season one and season two episodes respectively. If you're also referring to the other OVA Nunnally wonderland that's never been English dubbed nor license to this day. (I wish it was) Anyway there no Code Geass Movie. Nor recap episodes of Code Geass aless not Dub.

• @gohan6425 pretty sure they're talking about the recap movies that are currently releasing in Japan. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-28/code-geass-compilation-film-trilogy-reveals-visual-teaser-video-dates/.119436

• @Doublethree100 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@gohan6425 pretty sure they're talking about the recap movies that are currently releasing in Japan. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-07-28/code-geass-compilation-film-trilogy-reveals-visual-teaser-video-dates/.119436

@Doublethree100 Oh Ok. If that's the case there most likely not going to dub recap episodes. Dubbing Company rarely do. Yes Attack on Titan did however that was a rarity. It's not something people do for every title. Especially since they have to re-record their lines. And a lot of the voice actors that did the original Dub. Are not around A.k.a. available to do it. Though this information is curious because the third film is not until mid 2018 I'm curious to know when season three is coming out if they're waiting for this to end if that's the case it's going to be even longer before we get season three.

• @gohan6425 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@HOOfan1 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

They did air it years ago, but they certainly are not opposed to re-airing series. I am sure they will air season 3 when it becomes available. I doubt Toonami would air Seasons 1 and 2 before they had the rights to season 3 though. They would probably want to air them all back to back.

@HOOfan1 If and when they decide for it to be on Toonami. They will air season three not season one or season two. Toonami is known for going right into the new season they did the same thing for samurai Jack. They want to get the new contents out. However you don't even know if it's going to be on Toonami. Could just end up putting it on the funimationnow but it all depend on what sunrise wanted to do. Last to Gundam series that where Dub but air on Toonami. So that could same for Code Geass Season 3. But we chances are we won't know until they officially make an announcement b/c that been keeping in dark on any Code Geass thing. Hadn't said anything for three years before finally reprinting season one and season two then didn't hear anything for another year until they officially announced that they would be releasing on Blu-ray and DVD the OVA's. We may not hear anything about Code Geass season three until they have it in announce where it's going to be airing.

but Toonami did air DBZ Kai from the beginning before starting on The Final Chapters they also re-aired Inuyasha before airing The Final Act. They also aired Deadman Wonderland twice and Outlaw Star twice and Samurai Champloo twice

• @HOOfan1 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@gohan6425 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@HOOfan1 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

but Toonami did air DBZ Kai from the beginning before starting on The Final Chapters they also re-aired Inuyasha before airing The Final Act. They also aired Deadman Wonderland twice and Outlaw Star twice and Samurai Champloo twice

@HOOfan1 Dragonball Z is DIFFERENT from Code Geass bro. Code Geass is not as big as DBZ is. No madder what Toonami airs of DBZ that Air of it get ratings. That why that do it. That would be airing DBZ right now if there was no Kai. It alway get BIG number for them. Code Geass though is a good title it not at the level DBZ at. DBZ in the USA is in a class of it own. Most media don't veiw DBZ as an anime in that sense. Yes DBZ is an anime but the way it marketed it not. Code Geass is marketed as just another anime title. Where DBZ is view as a rating power how. Even Attack On Tian as big as it is right now does not get the same treat as DBZ gets. DBZ in a class in it self. Do you really thing Super would be airing right now while Buu Saga Kai airing if that did not think it would get alot of numbers? DBZ is treat wayyyy different then any other anime title.

• @gohan6425 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

Also Toonami never air OVA ever.

They have aired FLCL and Hellsing Ultimate, which were both OVAs.

• @TheAncientOne said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@gohan6425 said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

According to Wikipedia they have also shown Record of the Lodoss War, which is also an OVA series.

• @emdier said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@TheAncientOne said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

According to Wikipedia they have also shown Record of the Lodoss War, which is also an OVA series.

@TheAncientOne @emdier Ok I'll admit you got me there however the thing is you seem to forget those anime series are based on mint ova. FLCL is a one shot ova. Not an extra episode to a main series. As for Hellsing ultimate not sure if that actually is an OVA or not. However even if it is, it does not matter because that was a reboot to the original series closer to the manga or whatever. Most Toonami show are not ova because they don't want to show extras for example kill la kill never showed the last episode of the series because it was an OVA. So they'll never show Code Geass OVA. Because it's considered an extra.

• @emdier said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

According to Wikipedia they have also shown Record of the Lodoss War

Well, that's wrong.
    ROLW; Chronicles of the Heroic Knight was streamed on Toonami Reactor, their first attempt at streaming content back in 2001-2002, never on TV.

• @Nobu said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

@emdier said in You should see about getting Toonami to air Code Geass to promote Season 3:

According to Wikipedia they have also shown Record of the Lodoss War

Well, that's wrong.
    ROLW; Chronicles of the Heroic Knight was streamed on Toonami Reactor, their first attempt at streaming content back in 2001-2002, never on TV.

@Nobu Such a shame how Toonami Stream did not work out. They were ahead of their time when pretty much almost no one was using streams back in the early 2000's. You would think during the golden era of Toonami people would've have caught on. Internet still wasn't popular yet and was still on the cus of getting there. Just imagine if to Toonami had succeeded in the stream department. That probably wouldn't never canceled b/c I would've became Crunchyroll. And must likely never get canceled.

• @gohan6425 said in:

They were ahead of their time when pretty much almost no one was using streams back in the early 2000's.

Too far ahead. The infrastructure wasn't built yet.

Internet still wasn't popular yet and was still on the cus of getting there.

^ And this is why it failed.