Web Player issues

• Hey folks.

I'm new to funimation and having trouble with the player. Doesn't seem to matter if I use IE or Chrome, I get random pauses every few seconds almost as if the video is buffering, but I don't get any buffering notification, nor should I considering my internet speed is pretty good.

I've additionally tried lowering the quality from auto down to like 720 but it doesn't seem to make a difference which is why I don't think its an internet speed issue.

Issues occur regularly and one of three things happen:

1. Audio and Video just stops for maybe a second then picks up again. This is the most common.
    2. The top 10% of the screen suffers from weird graphical artefacts. This sometimes comes with a pause and sometimes not.
    3. Video jumps forward a few seconds and freezes while the audio continues. Once the audio catches up to the video the video plays again.

Any ideas on how I can fix these issues? It's extremely frustrating and I'm about ready to cancel my subscription because watching anime like this just isn't enjoyable :(

I'm in the UK if that makes any difference at all.

Cheers for your time.

• Could you please report these via the Contact Us form, so that we can collect all user reports on these issues in one place.

(What part of UK, by the way? I'll be visiting family in Cottingley soon.)