Customer support!!!!

• Are tickets really the only way to contact customer service? ? I need a problem fixed ASAP. Funimation double charged me for my LE copy of Your name and over drafted my account so does any one know a number I van call because if I don't get this settled right away my bank is going to charge me an overdraft fee.

• Hello Silverocean,

First, i'm sorry to hear you are going through so much trouble. As has been explained in prior threads, you may desire to send them a message directly on Twitter @FunimationHelp. Conversely, you may desire to call: 1-855-264-9672. You will be directed to leave a message with your contact info including an e-mail you can be reached at.

Hoping that your situation can be resolved expeditiously,

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• It is unfortunate that this seems to keep happening...

I speculate that it is something to do when people pre-order. I'm trying to avoid that until FUNimation can definitively figure out what, in fact, is going on in cases such as this. In addition, my new policy is that if i happen to desire to order through FUNimation (say a DVD) i will make certain, that i have double the funds in my account to preclude the possibility of other items in my ledger being thrown off - - if double funds happen to be temporarily taken out (for whatever reason).

When your situation happened to me, unfortunately, i don't believe it was an immediate fix. The second hold did eventually fall off, luckily, i don't believe i had any other bills pending. Could have been very bad, however.

Once again, very sorry you have encountered this,

P.J.

• Thank you I did call them and I have never ordered through funimation before this is really my first time and I don't want to say my last as I know things happen however I am really frustrated because I don't have any other funds until i get paid next Friday and if I don't get this resolved on top of the extra $67.17 they (as in my bank) are going to hit me with an additional $35 over draft fee.

Here is a screen shot I sent them of my double

• Hello Silverocean,

You explain,

"I don't have any other funds until i get paid next Friday..."

Yeah, if i could, i would send you some money to bridge the gap. I'm not seeing the screenshot from my end, then again, for privacy concerns, you probably wouldn't want to post that here anyway..

Sincerely,
    P.J.

• Thank you for contacting me pj. Not often do you hear something like that. I did contact customer support and they said that its an authorization charge only not to insure the card is still valid and it's not really a charge.

I am going to call my bank and see. If they will overdraft me for it I already got plans in place to deal with it if they will thanks to my wife. I am just frustrated because I have previously ordered stuff from other places and I have never had similar issues such as this before.

• Just wanted to update you pj. My bank has just updated my account and is now reflecting the charge as an authorization charge as such I am no longer in the red thankfully!

• Hello once again SilverOcean,

I apologize, i was off these forums for a couple of days, but, it is definitely good to see that you are faring better. If you have any other questions/ concerns, never hesitate to reach out, i will do my best to get back to you.

Sincerely,
    P.J.