Code Geass S3 Dub Voice Cast?

• So, probably Code Geass S3 will be going on-air in Summer or Fall of next year. Since Funimation licenced it a decade ago, I'm assuming it will licence the dub of season 3.

So, I'm wondering if the old VAs will be voicing the characters or will we be hearing some new voices?

Also, is it going to be simuldubbed or dubbed once the series is over?

• No way to know right now

• @KennySenpaiStryker said in Code Geass S3 Dub Voice Cast?:

So, probably Code Geass S3 will be going on-air in Summer or Fall of next year. Since Funimation licenced it a decade ago, I'm assuming it will licence the dub of season 3.

So, I'm wondering if the old VAs will be voicing the characters or will we be hearing some new voices?

Also, is it going to be simuldubbed or dubbed once the series is over?

Lol And everyone in the forum though I when crazy when making a Code Geass Voices Cast Thread is that not right good friend @SpacemanHardy ;). Anyway @KennySenpaiStryker here the think there nothing to report at this time. Everything in the dark it seen when it come to Code Geass. It was the same with the reprint of Season 1 and 2 and then with the Code Geass OVA being Dub. However in 2017 we got the Code Geass OVA and the voice actor from the old characters that where in Season 1 and 2 got there old English Voice Actor back. So I almost sure there getting everyone back who voice the old characters for season 3. Of though old characters returning. I think that season 3 will be done in LA unlike the Code Geass OVA was done in Texas where that just got a recording thing to have the old voice actor record there lines that btw that stated this in the Code Geass OVA Blu-Ray on how that got then to record from LA. That could do the same thing with Season 3 but since there going to be ALOT of old characters coming back with a main part in the plot unlike the ova which only had 4 and did not really have a big part in the OVA Season 3 will. So I thing that Dub it at Bang Zoom for Season 3. However you can rest about Lelouch, CC, and Suzaku as there voice actor came back for the OVA so I almost sure Funimation wanted them back for season 3 too. However here the Japan has not even COME out with Season 3 yet. So a Dub can't be made until Japan come out with it there self as that animator it. I heard it coming out in Japan by the end of this year. So we may not get it until the end of next year. Yes there a change it could be a simuldubbed in which that may get it a few weeks after it come out in Japan. But we don't know if that what Sunrise wanted. Sunrise may wanted it on TV. Which mean it going on Toonami. Both Sunrise Gundam Show that came on Toonami Last year and this year where on TV aka Toonami. And Sunrise could wanted the same for Code Geass. And if that the case we be waiting longer for the Code Geass Season 3 Dub.