Add button to Web Player to toggle between Simucast And Un-Cut versions.

• I thin k you should add a button to the web video player that allows you to toggle toggle between Simucast And Un-Cut versions.

Can you also have the player buffer at least a few minutes when the player is stopped? in addition to button skipping ahead or back 10 seconds, can you also add one where you can skip ahead or backwards 1 minute as well?

• I am advocating for a version setting to be added now that the playlist has been removed.

I believe increasing the buffer is already a thread. I know it's at least been discussed before. I can ask if we can do research on what the maximum allowable buffer could be without dramatically increasing bandwidth costs.

Why would you like a 1 minute skip? If you are wanting to skip the credits, we will be solving this a different way.

• @Sophie said in Add button to Web Player to toggle between Simucast And Un-Cut versions.:

Why would you like a 1 minute skip? If you are wanting to skip the credits, we will be solving this a different way.

In my case I usually multi-task while watching dubbed anime so I have to rewind quite often when I lose focus and 10 seconds is rarely enough, I generally move back 30 seconds or more.