Juni Taisen/Zodiac War SPOILERS!!!

• I wanted to post this in the juni taisen/zodiac war anime thread but there isn't one yet. Some things I noticed about this anime;

1. Was anyone reminded of the fate series?
    2. I know I could not have been the only to LOL'D so hard after the Boar got killed!

Now I don't want to go into it too much but after everything the boar did to her sister, said and acted like she was all that. I couldn't help myself from laughing really hard. I thought it made me a bad person and all but she had it coming. I'm hoping to see some noticeable differences between it and fate besides the fact that they don't summon heroes to fight for them.

• @timrobasa You might want to mark SPOILERS in the topic title if you're going to discuss character deaths.

• @SpacemanHardy yeah my bad

• I have to believe this series is a rip-off from Fate, but hoping it builds a bit better than the start. I personally didn't see much issue with the boar. We're talking about a group of people that are killers, so they're going to do what they know. Truth be told, from the first second it showed Usagi, I wanted to see that oversized tail explode like a dandelion in a tornado. A hail of gunfire would've been nice, but at this point I'd settle for anything that sends chunks of white fur flying.

Don't know enough about the other characters yet to say if there's one I want to see win, but I know there's one I want to see lose. I'll likely give the series a try long enough to see that happen, and then decide whether it's worth the time to continue. If they make it happen in a big enough way, I'd continue just for the sake of it.

Did I mention that I don't like that rabbit?

• I wouldn't say it's a ripoff from Fate. I mean if they summoned people to fight for them then yeah I would think so. But I'm liking the series so far. I thought it was weird seeing the Boars training gear looked a lot like The Boss from Metal Gear Solid 3.